Where is everyone getting their terpenes?

420democrat

I tried a blue river sample but I don't think it was a full spectrum extract I'm looking to order some tonight and I'm between true terpenes and denver extracts anyone have experience with either or reccomendations on another vendor at or less than 30$/ml would be nice

420democrat,

mephisto

From the certificate of analysis at True Terpenes, I would find another supply source for terpenes.
Denver xtracts seems legit, I tried to order some products from them, but never got the chance to speak with the CS rep who called about my order.

420democrat

From the certificate of analysis at True Terpenes, I would find another supply source for terpenes.
Denver xtracts seems legit, I tried to order some products from them, but never got the chance to speak with the CS rep who called about my order.
Why would you say no to true terpenes blend ? I'm new to all of this so idk the differences
I just couldn't find many places offering full spectrum at reasonable prices

420democrat,

mephisto

The effects of the individual components that these blends are composed of were not acceptable to me as far as health exposure goes. I like to have the certificate of analysis available to read.

420democrat

The effects of the individual components that these blends are composed of were not acceptable to me as far as health exposure goes. I like to have the certificate of analysis available to read.
What vendor are you using? And do you know the difference of full spectrum and the strain blends on denver extracts ? I just know the full spec is 10more per ml

420democrat,
Top Bottom