Where can you buy a cheap vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charpua216

i am wondering where you guys get it. I loooked at gotvape and the vaporoutlet by they are really expensive. anyone point me in the right directoin?

charpua216,

charpua216

well. I bought from http://www.dizzyindian.com

anyone ever use the fuji 2? I saw a video review where the guy takes it apart and says its the same exact thing as the volcano, all the pieces are the same except the heater which is better, but set up only slightly worse.
anyone try one or try both?
:peace:

charpua216,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Fuji for $194 on ebay with free shipping. Did you ever find any good reviews of it?

So, what good are patents anyway?

Amazing (to me) that Gooogle had indexed your first post within an hour.

Hippie Dickie,

charpua216

I found a good review of the fuji. they guy totally pulled the thing apart.. all the parts were the same.

and the one selling for $195 on ebay with free shipping will take 9-14 days to get here.. I am a stoner, i dont have any patients for that... dizzyindian.com was about $30 more, but they emailed me, gave me 5% off and said they would send me a grinder for free too! its probably the shitty wood one, but hey,,,,

I never saw a review of dizzyindian.com though. I am kinda skeptical about this, but it cant be worse than oredring from the czech comapanies. that took 29 days and cost $37.. and the freaking wood part of the vaporizer broke apart. They shipped it like crap.

talk about cheap vaporizers - that one blew.. (but it worked like a champ at the same time becuase vaporizing is WAAAAY better than burning you mouth with butane

charpua216,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom