Whats the best coil-less concentrate pen right now?

I'm looking to upgrade from a TV Revolution and want something with a coil-less cartridge in ceramic (or TI?). I'm currently looking at the hypnos zero and the kandy mini, but I am open to other suggestions. I would be ok with a TV compatible cartridge or full pen kit. I plan on using solid shatters, and crystalline/htfse live resins. I'd like something that is efficient, reliable, and built medically safe. It would be great to have the option of low temp accurate flavor or big clouds, but I am willing to sacrifice one for the other if the other features are solid enough. Any thoughts?

Note: I would have posted this in its proper forum, but for whatever reason I dont have privileges?

silicabello,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Check out the Source Orb 4 kit. It comes with 8 atomizers. The 2 nail atomizers and the Source terra 2 atomizer are coil-less and Source provides a TC mod to control them. The terra 2 does not work on TC mode but the nail atomizers do.

For cheaper options look at getting your own mod box with a Yocan Cerum or Divine Tribe atty or one of the others like these two.

nosmoking,
Reactions: macbill
Top Bottom