What's in your vape right now?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Just got back from my big holiday purchase/re-up to get me thru til 7/10 day... 1st selection is Blueberry (1/4 oz) in the hookah:

Nice and fresh/spongy with very discernible blueberry notes, mostly in the fresh aroma and a little in the vape flavor, too...

Nope, no major glass or hardware purchases for myself this year, only product. Tho I may still get a couple of cheap bangers AND if I find an irresistible/unbeatable deal on a Proxy for my daughter... But that's IT! 😇:tup::peace:

Happy 4/20 Y'all!! :cheers::spliff::party:

:bigleaf:

JBone65

Tiramisu4-24.jpg

Tiramisu. The only info I left with was a stick on label with the strain name written on it. It's kinda sticky, spongy, hard to grind. Very smooth and nice buzz. It's rare that I follow the bud tenders advice but he was right.

The computer system was down at both of the dispensaries I visited. One bud tender told me it was down nationwide. Anybody else see that? Couldn't handle the 420 "strain" I s'pose.

Have drawn the inventory down since the holidays, splurged and bought 4 ounces (6 strains from 3 dispensaries) during this (420 sale) week. Had to step out of my comfort zone since my favorite grower shut down, but I also reached up to the middle shelf for a couple of ounces. I'm happy with the outcome so far. I might have gotten my best haul yet. That's me -->:haw:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Nope, no major glass or hardware purchases for myself this year, only product.
I have heard that more than once!
OK, new strain for me...Gorilla Glue...50/50 hybrid, seems like an easy strain to grow with nice big buds as shown by having to get to the large BCG out to cope with it,
1713593759391-jpg.53287

Very smooth to vape and should squish well!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I have heard that more than once!
OK, new strain for me...Gorilla Glue...50/50 hybrid, seems like an easy strain to grow with nice big buds as shown by having to get to the large BCG out to cope with it,
1713593759391-jpg.53287

Very smooth to vape and should squish well!
Ha! By "this year" I mean this 4/20.... I reiterate....😇:freak::dog:

Yer GG looks fantastic! It makes me soooo WARM and HAPPY you're getting to try all these notorious strains! 🥰

Ok, next up sampled in the hookah and "bagged & tagged" (jarred), the 9.5gm "freebie" (:brow:) of Miami Mami:

And 1/4 oz of BLU33:

Two more 1/4s of flower to sample/process that I've already had earlier runs of (Grapenade & Dosi Mac) to round out the $80 (on sale) oz... then we get to dig into the $276 (on sale) mixed oz of live resin :drool:... five 1gm LR carts (+ 2 freebies for $100) are for "on the go" only (or bedside laziness), and five 1gm disty carts ($50) are for my daughter... $500 even total (no tip) and should hopefully hold me til July... 🤔🙏🏻👍🏻✌️

Last edited:

gheebee

A bit of Blue Dream but the real star of the show is sandwiched in, some Watermelon Sorbet #2 ice hash. I don't know anything about hash and I rarely see it but I really love vaping these hash sandwiches when I can!

hashf.png

gheebee,
Top Bottom