what's a good/where's a good - for replacement glass hands free wand

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
on saturday night this girl kept dropping my vapor bros hands free wand on my wood floor spilling out the material and i kept thinking -
damn she's going to break it....
i also have a vapor warez 3g - it's hands free also.

can you guys/gals recommend a good place to find replacement wands... i'd like to know "just in case" that i'm covered...

thanks.

jeffp,

stinkmeaner

If I were you Jeff, I would check out the whip that the Vaportower uses. It twists open and has dual screens that sandwich your herb between which reminds me of the Volcano herb chamber. It seems like it would be easy to clean and herb would never fall down on the heater which I know can sometimes happen with the Vapor Bro/Cannon/ vapor Warez style vapes.

stinkmeaner,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
that is a brilliant idea, thanks. i presume the fit would be compatible as well...
what i usually do with my VB is either tilt it on its side or raise it up with something to level the angle -
what you're suggesting represents an upgrade as well as a replacement- thanks.

jeffp,

Beezleb

7th floor says they will "make" I assume through a custom order a wand to fit any vaporizer. I do not believe they make a 2 piece wand though. The hotbox 2 piece says not to use with other vaporizers and im unsure if the vapor tower one would work but I did look to see what I could find.

http://www.dabuddhavaporizer.com/wands.html

Beezleb,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
according to the info on the gotvape page......

The revolutionary design of the VaporTower Handkit allows it to work great with all other hands free vaporizers on the market such as the VaporWarez VaporCannon, the Lifestyle Digital Vaporizer and the Vapor King Vaporizer.

It costs $50 - it would be nice as stinkmeanor suggested, not to have to tilt the box unit or raise it up. theoretically it's an ideal replacement. although i'm sure the glass is quite hot
regarding load changes and that is something you have to deal with more than with a standard hands free wand....I'm contemplating...

jeffp,

Beezleb

Ive seen a few people who say they use 2 piece whips and like them very much. If it will fit it would be ideal. I understand that the vapor bros is one of the more difficult screens to change. If that be the case I second the opinion.

haha, I looked at gotvape too and on the same page it says this:
LIMITED OFFER: Hot Box 2 Piece Hands Free Vapor Wand Combo
For a limited time take advantage of the Hot Box 2 Piece Hands Free Vapor Wand Combo that comes complete with:

# Hot Box 2 Piece HF Vapor Wand $69.99

POWER PACK, GotVape Exclusive
# Limited Edition 18" x 24" Poster $9.99

List Price: $79.98
Our Price: $39.99
You Save: $39.99

That's over a 100% Savings, what are you waiting for?

Hot Box 2 PC Vapor Wand / Whip Introduction
This innovative vapor whip is manufactured by One Source Distribution for HotBox Vapors Vaporizers under the highest scrutiny.

These Hot Box 2 Pc Hands Free Vapor Wands are checked and rechecked for quality.

Hot Box 2 Pc Hands Free Vapor Wand Compatibility
The HotBox Vapors Vapor Wand is compatible with all Hot Box Vapors Vaporizer products.

We wouldn't suggest using them with any other types of Vaporizers.
Then is says on the side can fit most other vaporizers hehe

I dont see vapor bros listed as compatible too but it may be me being blind.

Beezleb,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
the copywriter must be on something...
anyway i can't imagine hanging up a gotvape poster.

got to admit alot of these dilemmas are non existent with the PD...

jeffp,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Don't all these vapes just use 18.8 GonG connections?? Like I could easily use a two piece wand instead of a bowl and a whip on my extreme. They are gonna be compatible with any 18.8 GonG vapes.

bluntfaced,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Wasn't Vaporbrothers strongly hinting at something new they were releasing which was going to be great? The rumour was a whip like the vapor tower's wand/whip with 2 sections.

Does anyone know what the 'thing' actually was or is it still under wraps?

Happycamper,

stinkmeaner

JeffP- from the pictures I have seen of the whip it looks to have a silicone sleave where you would hold it and twist it apart so it might not get that hot.

Bluntfaced-most vapes I have seen are 18.8 GoG but some use female whips and some use male ends so they are not all compatible.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom