What vendors to stay away from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
aside from the vast array of pricing, and not sure who's 'authorized' (so the firmware doesn't languish)... startin' to hurt my brain again :(

Looking at an Joyetech EVIC VTwo Mini, would like to put the DT 2.5 donut on this.
Will get a couple of the Sony HC 18650 batteries and a charger.

But now the question of the day. If I go to the west coast U.S. office for Joyetech, it's PRICEY.

Don't want to shoot myself in the foot, fixed income is no joke :(

I seem to recall someone recommending FastTech, which has the just the unit for around $35, while Joyetech is around $65. FastTech has their page labeled 'authentic'... but color me cynical.

opinions?

looney2nz,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
aside from the vast array of pricing, and not sure who's 'authorized' (so the firmware doesn't languish)... startin' to hurt my brain again :(

Looking at an Joyetech EVIC VTwo Mini, would like to put the DT 2.5 donut on this.
Will get a couple of the Sony HC 18650 batteries and a charger.

But now the question of the day. If I go to the west coast U.S. office for Joyetech, it's PRICEY.

Don't want to shoot myself in the foot, fixed income is no joke :(

I seem to recall someone recommending FastTech, which has the just the unit for around $35, while Joyetech is around $65. FastTech has their page labeled 'authentic'... but color me cynical.

opinions?

I bought all that you mentioned. The DT from the source and the eVIC Vtwo mini from vapenw and it was a grand experience. The price was right too.
I had to call them on a couple learning issues and they spent an inordinate amount of time helping me.

looney2nz

I bought all that you mentioned. The DT from the source and the eVIC Vtwo mini from vapenw and it was a grand experience. The price was right too.
I had to call them on a couple learning issues and they spent an inordinate amount of time helping me.

VapeNW?

How're you liking this setup? Did you go for the shallow or deep bowl on the DT?

looney2nz,

Silat

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind.
VapeNW?

How're you liking this setup? Did you go for the shallow or deep bowl on the DT?

I got the package that has both. I use the deep bowl unless I am cleaning it. Then I use the shallow bowl. The deep bowl is better with splattering:)
Add .com to the name. It is a highly recommended store. I got the recommendation right here on FC.

looney2nz

I got the package that has both. I use the deep bowl unless I am cleaning it. Then I use the shallow bowl. The deep bowl is better with splattering:)
Add .com to the name. It is a highly recommended store. I got the recommendation right here on FC.

thanks a lot! everything ordered between them and DT, hope it all arrives quickly :)

Last edited:
looney2nz,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom