what type of vapor is more satisfying/important to you? poll

what's more satisfying/important to you?

• using a convection device, getting "wispy" vapor but more flavor.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • using a conduction device, getting "big hit" vapor but less flavor.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

grokit

well-worn member
Me as well, take huge rips and hold them in until my eyes bulge then cough upon release :tup:

Ymmv, I'm a ripper not a sipper although I do try to reign it in now and again.

I've never been able to get by with just micro-dosing :ninja:

:science:

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
yeah, i mainly have convection vapes, but go for thick AND flavourful vapor.

Edit: specifically, lately has mainly been little 0.03ish packs in the e-nano GonG; with appropriate starting material gives 1 thick and tasty decent sized sized hit, stir and get a little remainder.

Last edited:

Squiby

I prefer the convection/conduction action of the Vapcap. I microdose. I love the small bowl. And my consumption is way way down with its efficiency.

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
wait? shouldn't wispy and flavourful vs thicker and less flavourful just be Low Temp versus High Temp, not conduction versus convection?

I do think lower temps are at least a little more flavourful, I set the temperature for clouds I am happy with tho, balanced with retaining flavour

rabblerouser,

BadDog No

As others have pointed out the question is a bit of a false dichotomy. I get both by using convection portables like Milaana, Firewood 4, my Fireflys, or even the Supreme with fairly tightly packed little pucks to increase draw resistance (my preference). Then when flavor fades a bit I dump the puck (after removing it and turning it around to work the other side)into my ABV jar. There is still mucho goodness left and I then use it at night with a party bowl whip and a heat gun to blow massively cloudy bags that I have to use through water. Hey, works for me...
If it's a day with no appointments I might just use the bag system from the start. Find I can temp step four bags from 370/390/410 and finally 430. If I'm using ABV from the pucks I can still usually get 2 bags, one at 400 and another at 430. I can get clouds from any of my portables at will, just a matter of drawing more heat into the chamber with breath control. Sometimes I do that, but mostly I go for flavor.

Top Bottom