What if Cannibis Cured Cancer ?

lwien

The following just came in from my dispensary and I thought that some of you may find it interesting:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New DVD at CRC
"What if Cannabis Cured Cancer" is a new and very intelligent documentary about the science of medical cannabis. It's been hailed by Dr. Andrew Weil from University of Arizona Medical School and Dr. Julie Holland of NYU School of Medicine as a breakthrough film.

We were so impressed with the content of this film that we're going to carry the DVD at CRC.

The film is sold on Amazon for $20 plus shipping. We've got it for $15, including tax.

Want some ammo to debate anti-cannabis knuckleheads? This film is all you need.

Here's the trailer...

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1585579545/

CRC is a legally organized association of medical cannabis patients. We actively discourage the diversion of medical cannabis. Know your meds; know your rights, from plant to patient.

Affiliate: Steep Hill Medical Collective Laboratory
Affiliate: International Cannabinoid Research Society
Member - Medical Cannabis Association
Member - International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines
Supporter: ASA, PAN, GLACA & MPP, Patients Out of Time

lwien,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'll watch this. I've been looking for ONE definitive pro marijuana video to ask her to watch. Hopefully this is the one.

Thanks pal, you have some of the most useful informative posts here and they are always good to see over at GC as well.

darkrom,

toxicc

E11001420
For people that doesn't know it, you should definitely also watch "Run from the cure", it is less scientific than "What if cannabis cured cancer" but it's very interesting and you will see people that got their cancer cured, including one guy that had terminal cancer and only a few weeks to live according to capitalist commercial modern medicine. You can save the video or stream it. http://www.phoenixtears.ca/article/rick-simpson/videos/run-from-the-cure-series.html

toxicc,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Thanks lwein, if anybody has a download link for us cheapskates, please share.

DeepFried,
Top Bottom