What glass?

AttentionWhore

Anon-o-vape
My bf just got a new Milana vaporizer and said he needs it to go through water to work better. I think he is just trying to get money for new stuff. Is glass expensive? It came with two pieces of glass. I do not want to ruin his new vaporizer without water. What is the cheapest way to do it. do we really really need it? I dont smoke much so i dont really get all of this stuff. Help me be the cool gf

Justpassedu

Water is nice bc it cools the vapor , you can loose a tiny drop of taste though but the hits are smoother. It's not needed but nice to have. Get ya bf a nice piece of glass. I'd be happy if my girl did. If you wanna go cheap and wait like 2-3 weeks dhgate.com in china has some nice options or you can go American wich in my option is always best but I do own lots of china glass also. Check out http://aqualabtechnologies.com , or https://www.grasscity.com/us_en/ they got some inexpensive glass , I like möbius also. There's many , I'd go read through the glass thread a bit also on the forum. This seems to be a inexpensive favorite of many here and would be a nice size to match with the Milana - http://www.dhgate.com/product/d020-bubbler-hand-blown-glass-vase-perc-water/175832535.html

Last edited:

AttentionWhore

Anon-o-vape
thnakyou justpassedu What would be the cheapest one? Can we use it with all of our vapes or just the Milana. Between all of the vapes and batteries and butane and torches we barely can afford anything to put in the vapes. Would you rather get some flowers or glass from your gf.

AttentionWhore,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

little maggie

I think it depends if he coughs a lot. I have to use water or I end up feeling like I'm going to choke.
As for your other vapes- most glass pieces will fit any vape with the right adaptor. You can get adaptors for a couple of dollars. If you are going to buy from DHgate- check out the different recommended sellers here. The quality varies a lot. Most recently glass artist is most recommended. The adaptor for the Milaana needs to be a US joint. You'll find the info on the Milaana thread. You can get inexpensive water equipment for about @25 and up. They go up to thousands in price.

little maggie,

Justpassedu

thnakyou justpassedu What would be the cheapest one? Can we use it with all of our vapes or just the Milana. Between all of the vapes and batteries and butane and torches we barely can afford anything to put in the vapes. Would you rather get some flowers or glass from your gf.

Yw, There's so many , I'd start with that d20 I posted. It will take about 2-3 weeks to get to you bc it's coming from China but the seller is good and it's a good piece for the price. I'd prob rather get some glass from my girl as I like to pick my own flowers out and also the glass will last allot longer than the flowers so it's kinda sentimental. Also go check out the classifieds section here , there are many members selling some nice glass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom