What does top tier mean?

Baron23

And yes, Firesign Theatre is where I got the name. I still have a lot of great stoner memories from that era, and they were one of my favorites. Love that uncontrollable laughter...

She opened the door, I was staring at twin 38's
She also had a gun!

LOL....takes me back to being 16 again. LOL

But you go ahead and believe owners of multi-million dollar facilities let their growers and dispensary workers jeopardize all of that, plus heavy fines, so someone can go make Youtube/Instagram posts of one gram dabs.

Exactly. For legal commercial grows, it would be complete fucking insanity on the part of ownership/management to allow any diversion that could result in loss of everything up to and including their license.

I don't buy it....not for legal commercial grows in regulated states.

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Get a microscope and check your popcorn buds. My caregiver has 1 price for all flowers and specific concentrate types (wax is cheaper for some reason than shatter). Never felt like I was getting trim or the bottom of the jar. They generally separate that out and sell as shake or trim at a significantly reduced price, or have it processed into something useful like edibles or distillate.

If you don't trust your source, change. In legal states you aren't stuck with your rip off shit dealer.

psychonaut,

voyciz

One thing about top shelf is that it wasn't meant to be the best smoke. It wasn't grown for that. It was grown to look and smell great, and to bring in the most cash for the collective, period. This is the truth in 95% of the dispensaries out in southern California.

voyciz,
Top Bottom