What do you use and why? Convection? Or Conduction?

What do you perfer conduction or convection and why?

• Convection is my choice!

Votes: 34 65.4%
  • Conduction is my choice!

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Hybrid conduction/convection in my choice!

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters

HD Springer

I have no idea why but conduction kills my lungs. Like getting a cough that stays with me for long periods of time. I cough after every single hit. As soon as I use my convection style vapes the cough goes away. I think a lot of people have a total different experience.

Farid

I have no idea why but conduction kills my lungs. Like getting a cough that stays with me for long periods of time. I cough after every single hit. As soon as I use my convection style vapes the cough goes away. I think a lot of people have a total different experience.

I know what you are talking about, conduction vapor seems to hit my throat and lungs a little harsher. That said, I can do mouth to lung hits witch thick conduction vapor which I have trouble doing with convection vapor. I also find convection vapor dries out my airpath more than conduction.

That's why I like a balance. With heavy convection I have to sip water to stop from having dry airways. With heavy conduction I end up coughing up a lung.

The new vapcap tips are a pretty good balance to me. Same with the arizer portables.

The biggest problem with conduction is that the taste degrades quicker, but I like my vaporizers to kill the load in 1 or 2 hits, so this is not an issue.

strictly vapor

Like combusting, I quickly build a tolerance to conduction vapor, whereas my tolerance with convection remains relatively stable. I voted for pure convection but I REALLY enjoy some hybrid vapor by times. This being said I always pay the price for conduction with my lungs and am at the point where it can only be used as a rare treat.

hillbill

I voted conduction but use both. Most portables are conduction which helps with simplicity and size as well as battery life. At home I use my Underdog every day but not exclusively. I just don't like to be in one spot very long. It is great for taste and effect but I don't find conduction vaping unpleasant at all. You need to pay a bit of attention with conduction or you'll waste a load now and then but conduction has done wonders for mflb and others.

howie105

I go with either type depending on the situation. I still use a MFLB on the go because it works for me and is easy to palm /stash if need be. For home its usually a log type vape because they are simple, efficient and easy to use.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Conduction, or should I say radiation,
Yes! I believe in radiation, and a round earth! :haw: :spliff:

I don't mean to imply I don't believe in conduction though :lol: I just feel that it typically plays a more negligible role when it comes to vaping the herb in these vapes..

:peace:

I picked hybrid BTW, I like to combine forces! I'm convection dominant though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom