What did I just buy and am I using it right ? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yul

Hello,

I recently settled for a 10$ metal stick made by an unknown manufacturer. It is probably called a "bat" but is not made from Vaporgenie. It does have a intert filter (stone) just like the Genie.

Anyways, I am using hash and tobacco but cannot really tell if I am getting anything out of it.

First, there is no visible smoke but can feel some tightening in my throat (tobacco) and "maybe" some form of high. The device gets really hot after some point and have to stop.

I smoked a real joint later on and could really tell the difference.

I know there is a trick to this but want your input please!

Thanks!!!

Y

yul,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
you'll need to be more specific, and/or provide us with a picture, aren't you lucky to have hash :p

PhishCactus,

yul

Please help! No vapor? Not a lot of buzz?

Hey guys, I am a newbie.

My previous thread was here: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4877

I am using a lighter vape (bat?) (similar to Vaporgenie except it's long).

Anyways, I can't get much vapor nor a decent trip. I am using hash with tobacco.

I end up having the bat vape too hot after some time. I do get some flavor but it's rather weak.

Is this normal? Probably the hash/tobacco not working well?

THANKS!!

Modnote: Threads moved and merged. Please do not double-post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums.

yul,

OO

Technical Skeptical
if you're not having the hash get used up, then that means that it isn't getting hot enough to vaporize.

if that's the case, a more direct heating method may be in order.

OO,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I tried mixing weed with tobacco when I first started vaping, but it didn't work to well. The tobacco usually went way before the weed would, I suspect it's even worse with hash.

Perhaps you should try to vaporize some weed first and get a bit of a feel for your instrument before you take on such a difficult task.

ps: I wouldn't make any more of the same threads, I doubt that's wanted here.

OhTheAgony,

djonkoman

could be because it's hash(and why tobacco in a vape? I've heard that even tobaccosmokers say they don't like vaporizing it)
in my VG I also have varying results with hash, usually I do get the taste and I do get effect from it, but it's harder then just vaporizing weed and I often have the feeling that if I vape hash I don't get everything out of it that I could, also usually the later hits(when the weed I have beneath is already nearly done) are the best with hash, then the hash really starts to vape

djonkoman,

crawdad

floatin
first hash for me was yesterday, i'll save my hash experience since its not on-topic but will say i ended up mixing it with some pretty strong herb and combusting. decided i didnt want the sticky stuff stuck in my pipe. it seemed (my exp) you needed to get it pretty hot (more so than leaf) to get it vaporized so i went the easy/fast route. there was some peer pressure involved. :lol:

crawdad,

GreenLeaf

You're smoking out of what's called a Zeppelin.

It's not a vaporizer, it's like a one hitter/bat but you can smoke a lot out of it.

There's nothing wrong with smoking hash out of one but when I used hash I preferred smoking it in a small pipe so I could see when it was lit and how much I'd smoked.

You can always eat hash or take a tiny bit of the hash, light it, and collect the smoke under a glass and inhale it that way.

GreenLeaf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom