Weeds!

stinkmeaner

That might work in a commercial dryer but not for those with home dryers that have an open mesh in the back where the heat comes in, it would short out. Word of warning if you are thinking of trying this.

On a side note, anyone annoyed by Nancy in this last episode where she asks for a front from her new caretaker on their first meeting, who does that?

stinkmeaner,

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Agreed, during a period when the anti-drug administration is arguing medical marijuana is fictitious and just an argument for legalization scenes like that are really detrimental to the "good fight."

AgentofChaos,

steiner666

Serial vapist
bluntfaced said:
People make hash like that all the time. That part was awesome, Nancy's back on some gangster whit using the hotel washers to make hash cuz the other dude's on strike. I don't think you quite get how it works, are you familiar with bubble bags?

yes, fully aware of different ways of making hash.

stinkmeaner said:
That might work in a commercial dryer but not for those with home dryers that have an open mesh in the back where the heat comes in, it would short out. Word of warning if you are thinking of trying this.

this is what i was thinking^ i know my dry has holes everywhere in it, and it would be a huge mess. I'd wast more than i'd be able to collect. Didnt study the dryer in the ep enough tho

steiner666,

He-Man

Prince
That in ep. was not dryer it was washer with separated drainage, so she she prolly flushed it clean first,
put trimmings in fine mesh bag, add ice, and water flow is automatic I suppose.
And in the end collect teh goods from drain pipe :cool:

He-Man,

steiner666

Serial vapist
So yeah ep4 was actually LOL funny, great to see the show getting back on track.

"GET INTO ZE SPANKINGMACHINE!" lol

I also thought it was funny how she gave him a joint of hash to try and he said he wanted it before even exhaling. As if you can really tell that quickly if you actually know what you're looking for.

steiner666,
Top Bottom