Water filtered Sploof

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
I use a sploof sometimes when I need to be wary of smell. I know their designed for smoke, and work pretty well at keeping smoke smell out of the air, so they do wonders for vapor, and transform it into a wonderful smelling mist. The other day i exhaled into the down stem of my bong, wondering if the addition of water filtration would do anything, I thought it was a cool idea, and have always thought it would be interesting to have a drier sheet spoof run through a water filtered container and then maybe a fan or something for dispersion.

Either way, if you exhale through the down stem you can inhale the vapor a second time and maybe get some more goodies out of it? I know people always wonder if exhaled vapor has any THC left, in order to test this, someone would have to be the test subject willing to get the exhaled hits for a few bowls and see if they got high, not a position anyone who was excited to get high would want to fulfill.

thanks! :) :peace:

PhishCactus,

Spacenstein

I've been thinking the same thing! Almost like a reverse hit. And I'd be glad to take the second hand vapor any day, haha-- don't let that stuff go to waste!

Speaking of wasting.. I've been thinking about this, which was an idea Egzoset initially brought up.. (hope he doesn't mind me sharing :p)
3340.jpg

Imagine a carbon filter (like the one in the smoke buddy) where the bowl would be.. Use this each time you exhale and the smell should surely dissipate-- although, a lot of resin could also be collected on the insides of the spiral for reclaiming. Just a thought.. :2c:

-S

Spacenstein,
Top Bottom