Want a vape advice

drgreen

I want to order a new vape but at prices I am stuck , what do i order ? Size doesn’t bother me though I wana be able to take it out with me so no volcanoes lol
I’ve had ssv and don’t like it at all also Pax3 and airiser solo , the draw resistance was bad for my lung

I have dry herb and I use a lot so I use every 20mins lol like all the time

I look at crafty plus and mighty plus I am finding it hard to choose which is better ?
Then some others look good too so I am stuck

I share with my partner and like the passing but she complains all the vapes are hard to get anything from too she asks if I can get fan assisted ones but I am sure I just need more open draw ?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I want to order a new vape but at prices I am stuck , what do i order ? Size doesn’t bother me though I wana be able to take it out with me so no volcanoes lol
I’ve had ssv and don’t like it at all also Pax3 and airiser solo , the draw resistance was bad for my lung

I have dry herb and I use a lot so I use every 20mins lol like all the time

I look at crafty plus and mighty plus I am finding it hard to choose which is better ?
Then some others look good too so I am stuck

I share with my partner and like the passing but she complains all the vapes are hard to get anything from too she asks if I can get fan assisted ones but I am sure I just need more open draw ?
Well, if you're already looking at the Crafty & Mighty I suggest the newest vape from the same company (Storz&Bickel), the Venty. It's just released but already out of stock so you'll have to wait a bit.

That vape is really versatile and apparently anyone can use it because it *will* adapt to your draw style by adjusting the heater. There's also a flow control dial that allows you to set it as wide open as you like (i.e. no draw resistance).

Edit: Full disclosure, I don't own a Venty but it has received pretty good reviews on this forum.

drgreen

Ha sounds cool I’ll keep a look for it
Models I’ve been looking at similar I think is the PLENTY ?? Are they any good ?

The stem pod so looks interesting
And possibly the fury 2 ?? Though draw resistance worry’s me on these designs ?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Tinymight2 ?

Plenty is a plug-in, venty would be much better anyway, latest from them if anything...

Fury is too small and restrictive, even the rogue probably not going to be ideal maybe lobo or xmax v3pro...

Tetra of course but TM more accessible and makes much more sense than stempod unless you want to tinker

cptofnthng

Probably a ball vape for at home usage and something small for going places. The one Style fits all doesnt really exist, except maybe in a TM, but you still need to know it.
Look at anvil too, its a nobrainer open flow use with glass. Can be taken outside as well but will give off some crack pipe vibes. Less so with induction.

cptofnthng,
Reactions: LesPlenty

justcametomind

In my opinion the Fury 2 has decent airflow for the price, but asking for "fan assisted" on a portable makes me think you or your gf are not too familiar with vaporization. Vapor is not as dense as smoke is.
There IS a fan assisted portable but it's nothing to call home about other than pretty outdated:

justcametomind,

drgreen

In my opinion the Fury 2 has decent airflow for the price, but asking for "fan assisted" on a portable makes me think you or your gf are not too familiar with vaporization. Vapor is not as dense as smoke is.
There IS a fan assisted portable but it's nothing to call home about other than pretty outdated:
I vape but I feel half the kick I get is in the oxygen dep from sucking lol
I can’t seem to get noway near as high as a joint or eating yet people say they get smashed

Only vape I tryed that wrecked me was an extract e pen but I don’t have glass I have bud lol and I don’t wanna go making loads of that half the terps disappear it’s a different taste

drgreen,

justcametomind

I vape but I feel half the kick I get is in the oxygen dep from sucking lol
I can’t seem to get noway near as high as a joint or eating yet people say they get smashed

Only vape I tryed that wrecked me was an extract e pen but I don’t have glass I have bud lol and I don’t wanna go making loads of that half the terps disappear it’s a different taste
If you don’t stop smoking completely for at least a couple of weeks, and stick to a vape, you will always be tempted by smoking because vaporization lacks the combustion byproducts, that constitute a part of the high (tar, etc.).
I did it and now I am 0% tempted by combustion.

Top Bottom