NFC wall powered modbox, no battery and my first thread

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
Hi, this is my first thread, if i do something wrong, sorry, my english is not so good, I don't know if i have to present myself first...cirrect me, please.
My question, is possible to made an regulated or unregulated vape modbox, like 510 vapes that is powered by an wall adapter or similar supply ? If i want to use for example a Dream wood glow on a box wall powered without battery ? There are something on the market or DIY some plans kits ? Thanks

Have you thought about using passthrough? What passthrough does is charge your device via USB the same time you are using it. Most devices only have around 10w passthrough, but it's charging all the time and I doubt you will out vape it.

I would only recommend using USB-C devices doing this though, micro-usb is known for being worn out easily.

scy123,

GI

Have you thought about using passthrough? What passthrough does is charge your device via USB the same time you are using it. Most devices only have around 10w passthrough, but it's charging all the time and I doubt you will out vape it.

I would only recommend using USB-C devices doing this though, micro-usb is known for being worn out easily.

Thanks but i would like to not use batteries at all.

GI,

scy123

Oh, another trick I know of (this one might be a little more expensive) The DNA line of vape mods have a "power supply" mode where it will accept a regular 12v power supply. Edit: I think actually only the DNA250c has this option.

I know of a trucker who wired his to run off the car battery. (I actually would not recommend using a car battery as the voltage can go up to 14v, but it seems to work well for him)

Last edited:
scy123,

scy123

yup, so good lol.

Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the stuff that would be possible I don't know what to do first.

scy123,

GI

I read about dna chip, but could be possible with a raptor or other chip if i read enough. I like the fact that you can use all the 510 vapes with batteries and is portability and use the same at home like a desktop.

GI,

scy123

For home use I just have a set of batteries recharging while a set for in use. When the mod batteries run low I swap them out for fresh charged ones. Never ran out of battery power this way yet.

I did have like 3 sets going at one point to keep up though.

scy123,
Top Bottom