Wake Up!

djonkoman

breakfast always wakes me up(when I only have a few hours of sleep, or no sleep at all, I will feel tired in the morning but as soon as I've had my breakfast it's a lot better, the downside is that if I'm really tired I have to keep eating a lot the entire day since every time eating wakes me up but the effect wears off after a while)
and vaping some sativa also works wonders

altough I do like coffee a lot, I've never noticed much effect from it for waking up, I can only catch a caffein buzz if I have something like 2 double espresso's, and than it's just a hyperactive kind of effect but I will still feel the tiredness behind it, my 2vsolutions both make the tiredness really disappear(vaping works best and longest, but eating is better for ocassions when vaping isn't possible)
and I'm completely immune for energy drinks, except for that they make me piss a lot, I do like the taste tough
I must have a natural high caffein tolerance, since I'm not a big caffein consumer(1 cup of coffee a day in the afternoon, on rare ocassions more then 1)
I used to also drink coffee with my breakfast, but it takes more time to make coffee then it takes to pour a glass of chocolate milk(I don't drink regulart milk, really dislike the flavor), and since it doesn't really wake me up I only drink it in the afternoon now(I have problems with getting up early so I never have much time in the morning)

djonkoman,

OO

Technical Skeptical
vtac said:
Nice, max, I will defintely look for some of that.

It's amazing how many benificial properties are in natural foods. Shame that all the worst stuff has the most money behind it. Hard to compete with billion dollar budgets training us to drink Coke and eat McDonalds.

Here's a website I've found to be quite good for food matters, really detailed nutritional info. www.whfoods.org
i find alot of nutrition in mcdonalds and coke, i don't know what everyone's bitching about.

OO,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
try having a two and five year old bounce on your bed. that'll wake you up good.

bee pollen is great for energy and I have one large cup of coffee a day in the AM to get me going. I can do without it, but it's a nice kick. Fruit is also a nice energy booster for reasons mentioned above.

those energy drinks scare me - i have a friend who is severely hooked on redbull - she downs a few a day down from 5 or 6 a few months back. she is having a hell of a time cutting back.

Good nutrition always helps, this site is nice for some info
http://www.fooducate.com/blog/

eat crap, feel like crap
eat well, feel well

herbgirl,

djonkoman

I used to drink at least one but often more energy drinks a day a few years back, but had absolutely no problems cuttig back(cold turkey, now I only have one once in a while, ona a week or so, but very irregularly, one week more one week none for example)

djonkoman,
Top Bottom