Vyvanse and cannabis

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Hello FC fam!

Been a while but this forum was super helpful in my past medical research so I'm back with another post.

Just this past week I was diagnosed with ADHD (predominantly inattentive type - moderate). I started to read the book my psychologist recommended called Fast Minds and so far I identify with alot of the information in the first few chapters. It's crazy when I look back on my life (I'm 41) and see where ADHD had gotten me into trouble (school, work, relationships).

I'm in the process of starting Vyvanse and actually really looking forward to it as it seems to be a very effective treatment for up to 80% adults with ADHD. Right now just need to wait for clearance from a cardiologist.

Is anyone here on Vyvanse regularly and taking cannabis as well? My doctors all want me to stop cannabis when starting and I will however I still require cannabis pretty much every night for my insomnia so I'm nervous I'll be still too stimulated in the evening to naturally fall asleep without cannabis.

I know high-THC will pretty much be off limits while taking Vyvanse but I'm thinking a 1:1 CBD:THC at under 15% vaped at night in microdoses (0.2g) should be fine (thoughts?).

I appreciate anyone's input but I really want to read from those who have taken both meds together successfully or even not successfully.

Thanks for reading all this, be well! :rockon:

Creeper,
Top Bottom