Vivant Customer Service help

baked.dekab

I found a post on Reddit saying FC would be the place to go to possibly get help contacting Vivant. I contacted them back in Feb about a product and again at the beginning of May and still haven't heard anything from them. I've emailed, called, and contacted their social media accounts and the only answer I got was on IG saying to email them. I've called several times and it always goes to voice mail.

I'm at my wits end with this, I don't know what else to do or where else to go. I love their products but as a paying customer I don't expect to be ignored for so long, I understand we're under the pandemic and such but this is a very long time to not hear a single word.

I have the Vault, Ambit and Incendio plus I've bought tons of their cartridges for it, backup Firecores and other accessories. I've recommended them to friends who now own their products as well... I THINK I'm pretty good and loyal customer if I may say.

My apologies if this isn't the right forum for this.

baked.dekab

Thanks Badbee, I really appreciate that. I heard from their IG account tonight so hopefully I get a response from their warranty department in the next day or two. I will have to comment on their posts for what products I'm having issues with, so far so good on the Ambit.

baked.dekab,
Reactions: Summer

420BBBvapor

Hi baked.dekab. This is Aaron from VIVANT.
I am so sorry for the inconvenient and your bad feeling about customer service. We will improve our customer service quality and bring the better customer service to all VIVANT customers. Again, I am apologize for the the bad customer service.

Thank you so much for pointing our issues. I appreciaget for your being with VIVANT.
We reply on everyone's feedback to improve VIVANT. If you have any question or issue, please let me know. I will do my best to support you.

Last edited:
VIVANT VAPE,
Reactions: Baron23

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Hi baked.dekab. This is Aaron from VIVANT.
I am so sorry for the inconvenient and your bad feeling about customer service. We will improve our customer service quality and bring the better customer service to all VIVANT customers. Again, I am apologize for the the bad customer service.

Thank you so much for pointing our issues. I appreciaget for your being with VIVANT.
We reply on everyone's feedback to improve VIVANT. If you have any question or issue, please let me know. I will do my best to support you.

Is the Ambit discontinue? I haven’t even had mine a year. :(

Vicki,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom