Vaporizor Checked Baggage

Status
Not open for further replies.

george

Be more specific, is what i think Nyc was saying.

A brand new one might be fine.

george,

Beezleb

ask yourself, is it worth it.

Also, what if you people say its fine, it becomes an issue. What are you going to do, say a forum said it was ok?

If you was to do it. I would clean it best as possible and just replace anything dirty such as tubing. I would be more concerned about it being singled out as being an electrical device than a herb related thing.

Beezleb,

george

What vaporizer is it?

I wouldn't even give it a chance if there is any resin on the vaporizer that you can't clean completely. Like the MFLB, it has certain spots you can't clean completely.

george,
Very few vaporizer designs can be cleaned 100%. The only one I can think of would be the types which are 100% glass on glass, such as the Vapocane. You would still need a 18.8mm glass on glass piece on arrival, or maybe just bore it into an apple and try not to melt off your face. Box vapes, mflb, supreme, VGs, - all would be dangerous to take on a plane.

But yeah, vapocane could be cleaned 100% legal in 3 minutes time. Never really pondered that as an advantage of the design. Empty your jet lighter and check that too and you're set.

charliedontsurf,

Nycdeisel

And most log style vapes can be cleaned since there isnt really any cleaning on the unit whatsoever, just the stems(vapor tubes), which can usually be cleaned COMPLETELY by using iso alcohol.

Im def thinking of taking mine on a plane come summer time, I wouldnt ever take either of my other vapes cause its too much of a hassle to clean.

Nycdeisel,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
Ive carried my DBV with all the resin build up in the tube/wand numerous times in domestic flights across India. But if your in the usa :rolleyes: rather safe than sorry :peace:. My guess is if they dont smell it they wont really open your bag as the x ray wouldnt be such an issue, so bag up the accessories and put it in a bowl of coffee.

Ive also carried my mflb a bunch of times in international flights in europe.

audiodelic,

Theo

There are random bag searches. I've had it done to my luggage before. So just know that's a possibility. They can search it if they see something suspicious in it or they can do it just randomly, so, as was said before, ask yourself is it worth it. And also as was said before, they would probably be interested in what the hell it is instead of getting you in trouble for having an herb-related device.

Theo,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
i dunno my brothers bag was searched recently and he had a pipe and a grinder with bud in it, it was clear they saw it as it was on top of all his cloths, yet no they didn't do anything. just my 2 cents. :o

PhishCactus,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Well then clearly then that means it's totally OK and fine to smuggle drug paraphernalia on a plane...

You can hear all the stories you want about being busted and not being busted. But the reality is pretty plain and simple. The rest is up to you. My advice... either enjoy your T-break or get used the idea of smoking and hiding things in your butt :lol:

In this case vaporizing is a luxury that seems you can't afford. Unless possible jail time is something you can afford?

Whatever happens please share your experience.

aesthyrian,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom