Vaporizing with just a bowl and torch lighter

NeiDan

Hi there

Excuse me, I'm new here.

Just want to share the technique I'm using frequently for vaporizing with maximum flavor and clouds... and, in my opinion, the cheapest way to vaporize if you are thinking about introducing yourself in this world.

The video is in Spanish, but I think it's easy to understand the system.

Cheers!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Nice find! If you want to build a convection vape you can simply add a 14MM glass adapter below the bowl to hold your herb, and then just shoot a small torch lighter down the hole for an all glass Daisy/Sticky Brick style hits. That style bowl works excellent for air mixing.

I was gonna post that one publicly if PACT ever got real serious, as the parts can be found at almost any local smoke shop. Figured I’d hold on to it in the mean time and let others make their money off the torch vapes, as the information would possibly affect people’s livelihood.

I took the idea a step further and had a Venturi injector made by Oregon Glass Blower in 2020. That design makes it nearly impossible to combust. Actually the glass cracked before the airstream got to combustion levels so it was extremely effective.

:2c:

Last edited:

NeiDan

Nice find! If you want to build a convection vape you can simply add a 14MM glass adapter below the bowl to hold your herb, and then just shoot a small torch lighter down the hole for an all glass Daisy/Sticky Brick style hits. That style bowl works excellent for air mixing.
Hey! That's a good idea! Thanks.

It took some time to understand 'well' your message. Some references are new to me.

The main point of this technique is the easy and cheap way you can start vaporizing if you are thinking about getting yourself into this world, and the super nice experience it delivers in terms of vapor and flavor.

And yeah, I think the key is in the type of bowl I use for it.

glass-bowl-shooter-for-bongs-water-pipes-14-4mm-bowl-pack-of-2-original-imagdf5f9bhm6yhr.jpeg

hinglemccringleberry

Hi there

Excuse me, I'm new here.

Just want to share the technique I'm using frequently for vaporizing with maximum flavor and clouds... and, in my opinion, the cheapest way to vaporize if you are thinking about introducing yourself in this world.

The video is in Spanish, but I think it's easy to understand the system.

Cheers!
The video link is not working for me but I really want to see this...

Goneja

Ipe17

I just tried this with spares I have at home. The bowls I used is a female one 18mm so I used a male to male adaptor between the bong and the bowl.

I am really impressed with the results. Very nice find. Thanks a lot @NeiDan

Ipe17,
Reactions: NeiDan

NeiDan

I just tried this with spares I have at home. The bowls I used is a female one 18mm so I used a male to male adaptor between the bong and the bowl.

I am really impressed with the results. Very nice find. Thanks a lot @NeiDan
Hey! Glad to read you. The flavor in this way is the purest I've tasted.
As you have that adaptor, maybe you can try what @invertedisdead suggested in the second post.

Thanks for your comment!
Cheers

Ipe17

Hey! Glad to read you. The flavor in this way is the purest I've tasted.
As you have that adaptor, maybe you can try what @invertedisdead suggested in the second post.

Thanks for your comment!
Cheers
Ah, I was doint it the way @invertedisdead suggested. I did not watch your video in youtube until now!!! And somehow thought it would be the same. I prefer convection for vaping. The trick with the adaptor works really well.

And also I just realize you are spanish, hi from Alicante!

BTW, which bubbler are you using on the youtube video?

Top Bottom