Vaporizer not heating up anymore

Laantje

Hello there FC community.

I'm fairly new to vaporizing, its something I have considered for ages. My budget is rather low. A few weeks ago I was in Amsterdam and I found a cheap home vaporizer. The women who sold it told me it was the last model she was selling and said the production of this model had been stopped, thus the low price.

Now it worked very good for like 2 weeks until today. I haven't been using it the last 2 days and now it suddenly doesn't heat anymore. I've let it heat up for like 2 hours now but it still doesn't produce any heat.

Since my budget is kind of low, I'm not sure if I can somehow fix this by replacing the heat element. I don't now if that would be cheaper than getting a new one. Maybe someone here had experienced the same problem?

See pictures below...

b0c078cbef.jpg

36d6bf7154.jpg

7a78d77c56.jpg

00741ff8c5.jpg

I bet some of you guys have more experience with this, thus the reason why I am looking for solutions here.

Thanks in advance :)

Laantje,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Greetings!

Sorry to tell ya that brand doesn't look familiar. Probably a typical Chinese clone of the vaporbrothers vape.

I'm afraid they're really not worth fixing (they're not even good vapes when they're working in my opinion). But your only chance of fixing it might be to take it apart and look for any loose wires (although you might discover other circuits have also been fried).

Either the heater has been fried, or the control circuit has been fried. If it's the heater (which is VERY rare, those things are usually built to run for thousands of hours non-stop), then you might be able to read off a part number and find a replacement online.

But in reality I would trash it and start looking at other options. The Dynavap Vapcap is only $30 and it's one of my favorite dry herbal vaporizers (but it's powered by a torch, so you're not paying for batteries and a heater built into the vape)

Laantje

Thank you for your reply.

Today I've returned this vaporizer and they told me I could get a new and better one for just 5 euros. They wouldn't give my money back they said. So for now I'll be using this new one, however its the same brand and it might just be as instable as the previous one.

If this one stops working aswell, I'll just look for a good reviewed vaporizer and buy one of these. At first I wasn't sure if all these high prices were worth it but after I've experienced how vaporizing really works I might just consider it :)

Again thanks for your reply, going to try the new vape right now. :lol:

Laantje,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Vaping is worth the price of admission. The amount of weed you save is staggering. I went from buying an ounce every three weeks to an ounce every 6 weeks.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You will save on your cannabis budget using a vaporizer right from the beginning. All the money you save will allow you to spend more money on quality cannabis. There's a lot of units out there. Do your homework and read through a few of the vaporizers that you are interested in.

I like flavor, ease of maintenance and how much cannabis I use. The Solo is one of my suggestions or a log vape.

CarolKing,
Top Bottom