Vaporizer Cases/Travel Kits

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I bought a new Pelican 1150 Case the other day for my Solo but it ended up holding so much more I wondered why we don't have a vape case/travel kit thread.

Pelican 1150

I primarily bought the Pelican 1150 from recommendations of the folks here and after liking the VapeCase that came with one of my Solo's but not the price....

Vape Case for Arizer Solo: $45 on Amazon

The pelican arrived in less than 48 hours in typical amazon fashion. I love the modular foam. It took me a while to customize it for my liking but I'm just stunned at how much I can fit inside. I promise a full review and pics but here's what fits in my Pelican 1150.

Vapes:
Arizer Solo
Padded Pouch for hot solo stems (holds 3 stems, 2 glass & 1 wood)
Thermovape T1 with Extra batteries
TV Evolution attach
TV Revolution attach
THC Scientific Persei
3 Catridges

Supplies:
4 containers of pre grind (~10g total):
AM Sativa/PM Indica
Top Shelf Mix Vial
OG Kush Vial

Violet glass jar with some concentrates

Misc:
2.25" 4 Piece Mendo Mulcher Vape grinder
An Empty container for stuff
Vitolo needle tool for Persei/Omicron
3" stainless poker for Solo/Revo/T1
orings, screens, and various drip tips for Vapes.

and there is room for a few more things... Thanks to all here with the tips on Pelican Cases....
I'd have to lighten the load to make room for a charger or two but I'm totally impressed that it can easily hold 3 complete vaporizer setups, consumable supplies and tools!!!!!!!!!

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
The stealth case looks cool, all the benifits of the vape case but looks like a book

Mynameismud,

Beardharmonica

Got this case for my SOLO on ebay,12$ shipped. The small pouch work great for the stems.

Search "leather pipe" on ebay.

Beardharmonica,

Nycdeisel

Nice setup! I love cases like that! Best to customize with that foam stuff you can modify yourself

Nycdeisel,

Jordan Simone

You can get a Secret Vape for your solo. It is pretty discreet and anti-bacterial. Have additional glass part and grinder space in it too.

secretvape.com is the link I believe but you can google it too.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan Simone,
Top Bottom