Vaporizer Atmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor

silverLamp.jpg
atmosInHend.jpg

Hello. Did someone use this vaporizer ? www.atmotherapy.com. I can not find anything in internet about it..
Thanks

Vapor,

lwien

Looks like a great vape if you like vaping the ashes of the deceased. :brow:

Looks a bit too much like an urn. Kinda reminds me of that old Kieth Richards story. :lol:

lwien,

Beezleb

lwien said:
Looks like a great vape if you like vaping the ashes of the deceased. :brow:

Looks a bit too much like an urn. Kinda reminds me of that old Kieth Richards story. :lol:
Yea, but thats kinda cool too. I used to do really neat halloween parties and actually attended a few halloweens at Frankenstiens castle in Germany. Its like hollywood production their. Anyways, I could see really making that look urn like for such costumed events and the like.

I have no idea on the vape though. I just like the look for the reason I stated. The heat exchanger is made of copper. Ordering also seems like a cloak and dagger affair hehe. I would pass on this one for now.

Beezleb,

Purple-Days

A somewhat different take on the Eterra style convection system. Seems the 'urn' is loaded not the tube. Not sure how functional that setup would be. Cleaning the 'bowl' might get a bit tricky. Who knows...

Hey it is pretty stealthy on the shelf though, not many folks pick up cremation urns and inspect them.

The red caulk is a bit strange. I'm sure nobody would use brominated fire stop caulk in a vape. Where is it made and shipped from? I can't tell.

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom