Vaporgenie vs Magic Flight vs iolite

Acaseofchaos

I went to vaporgenie page... mostly good reviews. I went to magic flight launch box page... 99.9% good reviews. I go to iolite page... people dont know what to think and theres all sorts of shit happening to their iolite, but when it works its 50% good reviews.

My mind is set on magic flight. Your job is to help me compare the 3 to make me say "y the fuck would i ever think about one of the other 2". Which would you say is "better"

Acaseofchaos,

Chubba

Vaporbonger
All 3 vaporizers mentioned are awesome in different ways.

To get a much better answer, detail your usage a bit more. Where/how you would be using it, what is most important to you etc.

Take into account home/public, stealth/smell, whether you want to use a flame longterm, how many times are you going to reload it, countless variables.

Chubba,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Ironically I own all 3 and I can give you my :2c:

You pretty much hit them all on the head.

Iolite was good when it was working. Noisy, expensive, but also effective. Not the best vape clouds.

VG was a learning curve. This now seems to be my 'go to' vape when I want to go to the moon and dont have to worry about stealth as much. I can get mad hits off of this badboy and its stingy.

LB too was a break in/learning curve as well. Its nice to have on demand hits whenever, but the batteries can be a PITA. LB tends to combust a bit easier but its all in the draw and PULLING THE BATTERY POST HIT as well.

All 3 have their place, and they all get used in my rotation depending on my mood.

AGBeer,

Acaseofchaos

"VG was a learning curve. This now seems to be my 'go to' vape when I want to go to the moon"

does the launch box not do this? how high can the launch box get u compared to the VG?

Acaseofchaos,

aero18

vaporist
Acaseofchaos said:
"VG was a learning curve. This now seems to be my 'go to' vape when I want to go to the moon"

does the launch box not do this? how high can the launch box get u compared to the VG?
The Launch Box is significantly more efficient, and so with the same amount you could get higher with the Launch Box.

aero18,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
BOTH are extremely efficient, I just seem to prefer my VG a wee bit more as I can pull fatter vape hits and have to crush/repack/stir/reload as I do with the LB. But then again, the bowl is a wee bit bigger than the LB trench. Not to mention, it seems way easier to combust in the LB if the pack is passed spent.

Dont get me wrong, my LB is my main hitter away from the VG. The VG is my nice relaxation vape, maybe its just the 'pipe concept' of it that makes it my go to relax vape.

AGBeer,
Top Bottom