Completed Vaponic+ & Mistvap heater with Sinuous P80

fangorn

Hey guys !

I have to face the facts, it was put in the closet... It's too bad for it, so I'm selling it.

Production of the Vaponic+ has been discontinued.
This is one of the very last copies to have been sold.
It has some dark marks (visible in the photos).

The Mistvape heater is a test unit, manufactured shortly before marketing. An o-ring was added later in the design.

I bought 10 coils from Mistvape afterwards. They really last a long time... there's plenty to see coming.

The sinuous P80 is an excellent box mod that is no longer marketed. He's in perfect condition. It has honestly been used very little, except for a period of several months.
ArcticFox is installed and configured. There may be slight adjustments to be made depending on your preferences.

I will obviously be able to transmit all the essential information exchanged with Mistvape for the configuration of the mod box and the coil.

Important: this is not a pack accessible to everyone... you have to be able to tinker a little - it's very simple - but above all to know a little about it. When you know the basics, it's not rocket science, but if you don't know anything about electronic cigarette coils and the relative dangers they can cause, it's not for you.)

Bundle:
- Vaponic + 80 USD
-Vaponic heater 70USD
-9 coils 70USD
-Sinuous P80 Mod Box 60USD

Total: 280USD / 386CAD

I can sell just the Vaponic + or the bundle without the Vaponic+.

PayPal transaction.
Careful packaging, after an iso alcohol bath. Shipping costs borne by the buyer (mandatory tracking number and recommended limited insurance). Expedition from Canada

Thanks for reading.
Happy vaping everyone!

Top Bottom