Vapman

420pt

does anybody know if the "older" springs & screens will also fit for the 2.0? and furthermore will the new metal inlay fit in the older centerpiece?

The springs from from italian Vapman 1.0 are the same as the 2.0.
Don’t have access to my older Vapman right now, but looking at the 2.0 inner metal piece I’m guessing it does fit the older centerpiece as well.

n0tu2

Following up on my original complaint(s): The olive wood smell/taste does go away eventually.. takes a couple ride the line goes to season it! damn tho, third and final ride the line hit is f'n HOT and felt like a combustion hit to the throat. I really thought I combusted with that much vapor, lol. but nope just really dark coffee brown and little bit of black avb 😀 It does hit hard and works well once you figure it out. Don't rush to judgement like I did.

thanks people, carry on..

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
It does hit hard and works well once you figure it out. Don't rush to judgement like I did.

This is the mantra of many first-timers with manual vapes once they get it.

The next phase is the mental disaster that happens for you when you try to convince an electronic user to learn to use your manual vape, and they hate it while they combust all through your piece. Then they give up.

Now you have to clean it too.:rofl:

Last edited:

Duba

Accessory Maker
This came at home today :love::

I asked Michael to calibrate the heating station at higher temp as i read here that i was possible. The set is amazing, the flavour at his best.
The adjustable airflow on this 2.0 is a real plus, making a welcome change from the toothpicks in the holes on the old model.😂

What would be the best advices to make the most of the station?

coolbreeze

This came at home today :love::

I asked Michael to calibrate the heating station at higher temp as i read here that i was possible. The set is amazing, the flavour at his best.
The adjustable airflow on this 2.0 is a real plus, making a welcome change from the toothpicks in the holes on the old model.😂

What would be the best advices to make the most of the station?
My best advice: treat it as a session. The building heat is what you're after. It's still a fairly conscious experience in that turning away or getting distracted will have it shut down or you will lose your heat buildup. You can also temp-step (it's not necessary, just fun). Finally, share it with your friends, they should find it as easy as you do! ; )

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
My best advice: treat it as a session. The building heat is what you're after. It's still a fairly conscious experience in that turning away or getting distracted will have it shut down or you will lose your heat buildup. You can also temp-step (it's not necessary, just fun). Finally, share it with your friends, they should find it as easy as you do! ; )
When I started temp-stepping with the station, it was a revelation. At first I felt like my station, while beautiful, was a downgrade in the vapman experience. Now I start at the lowest temperature and have a nice flavorful, meditative session similar to the torch.

So I guess, for me, treating it like a vapman made me love my station.

coolbreeze

When I started temp-stepping with the station, it was a revelation. At first I felt like my station, while beautiful, was a downgrade in the vapman experience. Now I start at the lowest temperature and have a nice flavorful, meditative session similar to the torch.

So I guess, for me, treating it like a vapman made me love my station.
I went from like 4-6 after ~3 hits at each step. Do you turn up after each hit?

Electrofever

Finally, share it with your friends, they should find it as easy as you do! ; )
A few of my friend got to try the Station, and as said, very easy to understand and from what was said, a very pleasing experience :)

I am still experimenting the Station, especially this temp step, and with hash. Up to now it seems to me to be a very good way to enjoy each taste at every temp level. And having a few puffs at every temp level seems to heat better ‘a coeur’, and when I end at 8, a few puff and everything looks nicely extracted. But if I start at 8, I don’t seem to get the same level of extraction. But maybe you get to enjoy a wider spectrum of taste in less puffs. I don’t know if that makes sense, just my impressions, and as I said, still testing ;)

Top Bottom