Vapium Hyer Big-E

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Talk about reading into things too much.

Just drop it please. Someone being happy and proclaiming it doesn’t automatically mean it’s fictitious.

I have been on this forum for years. I am a 100% independent contributor and person in my activities and values.

Please don’t misrepresent me

ThNk you

Last edited:
mikek9,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
OH, and it goes to 850F making it much more than a true enai

Hmmm, in my experience even most basic true enails go to at least 999.

Somehow highly I doubt that you could possibly be ignorant about that fact, as these enails have been around for years. It really sounds as if you are being knowingly dishonest.

Last edited:
Ramahs,

tylerj55

Well, aside from that, did it work?

Nobody should ever assume every surface is safe with ISO, particularly painter surfaces, this is a bit of a no brainer, but that sucks and I have a bit come off mine.

I LOVE the unit. Decimates the limited and restrictive Peak by PuffCo.

I just see you didn’t say how great it actually works. I have an enail and I opt for this instead. It’s so much easier. No tethered power or coil connections. Just freedom.

Not everyone likes everything the same.

It is FAR FAR from a poor product.

******what qualifies me?*******

Oh nothing much, just a 2017 Canadian Cannabis Award for Top Reviewer.

This makes me the most qualified person on this site as I would be be only one with an opinion and observations that have been awarded at a Very High Level.

Just in case someone wants to say I have no experience, etc etc.

One bad experience doesn’t mean they are all bad. There are very little
Complaints as a whole about these units and they moved a lot since release.
Yeah, but with a device like this ISO should be expected to come in contact with the unit. I mean all it took was a little swipe from my ISO soaked qtip while cleaning the banger to wipe the pain off.

My Peak when I had it blew the Hyer out of the water, no questions asked. And I had a quartz dish and there are now sapphire dishes available as well. That being said, the Switch is much better than the Hyer or the Peak in my opinion.

I said it doesn’t work well unless you use a silicone dish to cap it, and even then it would cool down very fast after putting my dab in the nail.

As for being the most qualified person on the site, I’m not sure why you feel the need to say that? I disagree with that statement as anybody can judge a cannabis cup if you pay them some money, and it seems like you may just be trying to promote this unit. If you love it that’s great and I don’t wish to convince you not to like it, but your post comes off as kind of condescending.

How do you know how many issues have been had with this device? I have a few friends who run glass/vape stores throughout Maryland and none of them carry this product anymore due to the nails arriving broken, or it just wasn’t working efficiently. That on top of poor customer service and this seems to be a failure to me.
Hmmm, in my experience even most basic true enails go to at least 999.

Somehow I doubt that you could possibly be ignorant about that, as these enails have been around for years. It sounds like you are being knowingly dishonest.
Yeah this and saying they are the most qualified to judge/review it makes me feel like there is something fishy going on with this post. :2c:

tylerj55,
Reactions: Ramahs

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
Yeah, but with a device like this ISO should be expected to come in contact with the unit. I mean all it took was a little swipe from my ISO soaked qtip while cleaning the banger to wipe the pain off.

My Peak when I had it blew the Hyer out of the water, no questions asked. And I had a quartz dish and there are now sapphire dishes available as well. That being said, the Switch is much better than the Hyer or the Peak in my opinion.

I said it doesn’t work well unless you use a silicone dish to cap it, and even then it would cool down very fast after putting my dab in the nail.

As for being the most qualified person on the site, I’m not sure why you feel the need to say that? I disagree with that statement as anybody can judge a cannabis cup if you pay them some money, and it seems like you may just be trying to promote this unit. If you love it that’s great and I don’t wish to convince you not to like it, but your post comes off as kind of condescending.

How do you know how many issues have been had with this device? I have a few friends who run glass/vape stores throughout Maryland and none of them carry this product anymore due to the nails arriving broken, or it just wasn’t working efficiently. That on top of poor customer service and this seems to be a failure to me.

Yeah this and saying they are the most qualified to judge/review it makes me feel like there is something fishy going on with this post. :2c:

Thank you for reminding me this forum is not a friendly forum.

Too many zealots .

Me saying I am the only user on the site to be awarded for Reviewing is fishy? Really?

I mentioned the award to provide some further substance to my comments and to show that I am non-partisan and just open minded looking for a clean and safe device for my medical needs.

Take care and I hope things might improve here and this site has lost significant relevance over the past 4 years.

mikek9,
Top Bottom