Vapir alternative mouth pieces and tubing

Theharbourisyours

hello all :)

First time writer, long time reader.

I currently have a Vapir no2, first vape, and I think it's a great little unit.

I was wondering if anyone has had any luck installing a longer (coloured) tube and a glass mouth piece? I feel like I've been searching for days, and can't find anywhere that can give me a clear answer on size etc.

Has anyone tried those water kits before too? Never used a vape with a water attachment before so I want to Suss it out before I take the go ahead.

Thank you all in advance.

Theharbourisyours,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I don't Know of any colored tubing that's the right size, But I use the silicone MFLB whip tubing on my no2.
If you find 1/4 inch ID food grade silicone tubing you will be good to go. I've never seen a review of the little vapir water tools. I sometimes use a little 49cent plastic bubbler that's made for cigarettes. Bought a half dozen for $3.00 us from alibaba.com that works fine. If you haven't read through the last half of the NO2 thread you may find more hints to help you out, you might even ask your questions over there as some people will get alerts for that thread and see your post that way.

Peace and Good luck to ya and welcome to FC.

Edit: I use a new style Vapor genie plastic mouthpiece on the whip never looked for glass myself.

RUDE BOY,
Top Bottom