vaping with water bubbler

crawdad

floatin
been thinking about trying this and have not seen a bubbler that is setup for it out of the box yet so thought i could use my glass vapor genie ceramic attachment on top of a bubbler and vape instead of combust.

well, i emailed vaporgenie about doing this to see what size the ceramic glass attachment is (so i can match it up) and i got back a "we do not recommend this". i am not sure how this would be bad for achieve a vape or bad for the attachment, its not like id be removing the ceramic piece.

ive been told in another thread that many use a whip vape to attach to a bubbler (think that was what pappy was saying) but id rather not have to buy a 200+ dollar vape and then a bubbler to try this out, seems i have a setup that can be used already with a cheap bubbler. am i being too simplistic and missing something obvious?

posting in general as im not solid on having to use my vgg attachment to achieve a water vape setup, perhaps there is something like this and ive just not located it yet.

i want a non-electric all glass setup that is cheap.

thanks.

crawdad,
crawd u can always try a sip of h2o in your mouth & pass the vapor thru your mouth h2o 4 a water cooled hit, try it u may like?

hemp;)goofy8cheerio,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
could always get the HDvape. Either that or have someone make you a bong adapter that is similar to use with you Glass VG filter

il_570xN.185299353.jpg

This is the bong attachment set up. I might be wrong but I think the flame filter is the same size on this one as it is the glass vaporgenie.

DevoTheStrange,

Pappy

shmaporist
I never used a VG. Whatever you use must produce enough vapor to pass through a downstem and filter through water. I just don't know if you can get there from here with a VG. People tend to have multiple vapes for different jobs. That's the downside of a good habit! ;) Good luck!

Pappy,

crawdad

floatin
thanks. i looked up HDVape and found that pic listed on some etsy sold pages, nothing currently. id love to just take my vg glass filter attachment into a store and see where it fits, that would be the easiest instead of guessing.

my whole reason for looking into this was to keep the experience smooth as possible for my wife as she has asthma and the heat is rough on her. however, last weekend we discovered if i handled the lighter and she toked we were able to keep the temp low and she got seriously baked and no combusting, she has issues with flame placement.

so, for now my wallet is safe. :D will revisit this later im sure though, the bubbler sound is just too cool.

crawdad,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I am guessing it is a size 18mm. may be wrong. 14 & 18 are the most common sizes.
Can also use one of those carbon filters that have an 18 female and a 14 male end. Just put a screen where the carbon would go.

DevoTheStrange,
Top Bottom