Vaping temple ball hash

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I was hoping someone with experience could give me some tips on how to vape this stuff, because all I was able to find was a guide that basically said “Don’t do this if you’re a noob to consuming weed, this shit will fuck you up.”

DrömmenOmFrihet,

Vehmic

Bogwood Ent
Dynavap/Vapman/Stickybricks all have great reputations with hash. Personally I either break it up and sandwich it into the herb in my Anvil, or I bite off pieces of hash around the rim of my Dynavap, then heat it low and slow.

Vehmic,

Razhumikin

Ive been vaping tons of charas recently. Easiest way is just to take off a little piece and out it on top of herb, hit it once or twice, give it a stir, and hit it again. You can also vape just the hash on top of a liquid pad, i have one stuffed inside a basket screen i use for 18mm stems.

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
Ive been vaping tons of charas recently. Easiest way is just to take off a little piece and out it on top of herb, hit it once or twice, give it a stir, and hit it again. You can also vape just the hash on top of a liquid pad, i have one stuffed inside a basket screen i use for 18mm stems.
What is a liquid pad and where do I buy one?

DrömmenOmFrihet,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
While there are many ways to skin a cat, if you have the means, there really is one BEST option that stands leaps and bounds above all other options and electric vaporizers.

It is a lot like backgammon, there really is only one correct move: QUASAR.

...Frenchy used to swear by these.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: Grass Yes

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Is vaping cotton different than normal cotton?

I used to wrap concentrates in cotton quite a bit when using my Dynavaps. I used organic cotton to reduce chances of impurities. A bag of 200-300 cotton balls would last a lifetime. This was with rosin, badders and shatter. I never tried it with temple ball or old style hash.

Last edited:
BabyFacedFinster,

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I used to wrap concentrates in cotton quite a bit when using my Dynavaps. I used organic cotton to reduce chances of impurities. A bag of 200-300 cotton balls would last a lifetime. This was with rosin, badders and shatter. I never tried it with temple ball or old style hash.
I think I’ll be fine if I elbow pack, because while the Ddave screens have smaller openings than the stock Arizer bowl, I still have bits fall into the heater from time to time.

DrömmenOmFrihet,

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I think I’ll be fine if I elbow pack, because while the Ddave screens have smaller openings than the stock Arizer bowl, I still have bits fall into the heater from time to time.
I was so very wrong. The hash melts and gets everyfuckingwhere. I'm trying a hash/herb combo now.

Last edited:
DrömmenOmFrihet,

Monk Debate

The monks do be debatin’
While there are many ways to skin a cat, if you have the means, there really is one BEST option that stands leaps and bounds above all other options and electric vaporizers.

It is a lot like backgammon, there really is only one correct move: QUASAR.

...Frenchy used to swear by these.

I love hookah and this looks absolutely amazing. How much material do you have to put in there though? The amount in that video looks like it's enough to down an elephant.

Top Bottom