Vaping seedy weed ?

trontreez

Hi FC er's,
After an almost 2 year break from vaping I've just found out my latest grow has seeds in it :( These are not regular seeds, these are tiny seeds that have arisen from what I've been lead to believe is a freak hermaphrodite and they are almost impossible to remove from the buds. See attached link.

http://www.rollitup.org/breeders-paradise/636387-infertile-plant-tiny-seeds.html

Just wondering if you guys know what the health risks are of vaping bud with seed in it ? Also what effect does it have on taste and flavor ?

Ty

trontreez,

AdmiralAlpacha

I would think you would be fine, but I don't have anything to really back that up. I don't think vape temps would combust them or anything, I would think just any thc on them would be vaped off and you might be left with some weird looking abv.

AdmiralAlpacha,

Tweek

If you vape herb containing seeds...some terrible things can happen:

swampthing_021_floronicman.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I had some of that not too long ago and it vaped fine through a ssv. I use commercial on occasion :o shhh! Just take what seeds you can, out...

SSVUN~YAH,
Should be NOOOO problem.

I miss the seeds, really. Is all female plants fair? Men are getting squeezed the fuck out of this society. What's wrong with some ballz-a-poppin' while you roast? Puts hair on your chest.

trontreez

Thank for the replies guys. I guess I'm just over-reacting a little. Should be good, after all the buds are looking super frosty :)

trontreez,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom