vaping reclaim ??

MinnBobber

Hi,
I rarely do any reclaim but tried a way to harvest/use.
Is this method ok/ safe/ no ISO issues?

1. Q-tip with ISO to collect what I could from vapes

2. wait 2 days for ISO to evaporate

3. remove Q-tip cotton end and place in Herbie at 295 F with blower on to make sure ISO is gone.

4. vape at full 445 F to get all the goodies as nearly bedtime and pain issues.

Safe?

MinnBobber,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Eh, you should be fine. I personally would wait maybe 4-6 days before the herbie run.

Why not use Grain/Everclear alcohol? Whenever doing a reclaim extraction from my dirty Nano Glass, I soak the glass in Grain alcohol for a day or two, and then evaporate that for several days in a pie-plate (sitting on top of my 5.1 surround receiver).

I scrape the reclaim using a fresh razor blade and store in a silicone jar. The vapor is nice, but the flavor is horrible.

I always prefer to use extreme diffusion rigs when vaporizing reclaim due to the horrible taste. (Note Everclear does add a sweeter taste to the vapor over ISO in my experience).

Here's my favorite Nano setup for vaping reclaim:
Fybjmph.jpg

MinnBobber

Why not use Grain/Everclear alcohol? ...........

I always prefer to use extreme diffusion rigs when vaporizing reclaim due to the horrible taste. (Note Everclear does add a sweeter taste to the vapor over ISO in my experience).

Here's my favorite Nano setup for vaping reclaim:
Fybjmph.jpg

EverClear--I'm not even sure if that is legal or illegal in MN. I'm guessing not legal.
I was using what I had here. Could any ISO survive two days of drying and then 295 F forced air pumping thru it?

what is that add on glass, I'll call it in-line, piece?
That's really intriguing.

MinnBobber,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
EverClear--I'm not even sure if that is legal or illegal in MN. I'm guessing not legal.
Maximum proof varies by state. I believe in Some states 151 is the highest you can go. Here we can get up to 190 proof (grain).

what is that add on glass, I'll call it in-line, piece?
Add-on glass like that is typically referred to as an "Ash-Catcher". Got mine from CleanClearGlass on Dhgate - http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/glass-ash-catcher-ashcatcher-with-18-8mm/229602829.html

Delta3DStudios,

killick

But I like it!
You could always use 151 of some sort as well. A small amount, full of reclaim and added to a hot beverage is nice. I sometimes use a small tool to get reclaim off the MV parts and put that in a silicon container. Toss some herb in with it and smoosh it around, then load that back into the MV and get clouds for quite some time! I quite like the taste, and hit water for red...

killick,
Top Bottom