Vaping Nonmedical Flowers

KidFated.

Unknown Member
As the title says.

I guess some background info would help. I live in a non legal state and I vape for MEDICAL reasons. I have hip pain issues from sports and I also medicate for asthma and ADD reasons but i try and control those two without mj.

So now to my concerns. If I'm unsure where my flowers are coming from exactly, should i be worried about pesticides or anything things else? That could end up horrible i think? I do always get VERY nice buds not mids or brick. But they're all no names as far as im concerned, just another random mystery strain.

KidFated.,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Tamataz

Icelander
If you're getting that dank, I would not be worried man. Remember the whole medical weed thing is a fairly a new thing, and before that the whole world was smoking weed nobody knows the origin. (unless your the lucky friend of a grower)

I'm sure in some cases there are pesticides left over, but isnt that also the case with fruits and veggies we eat? Surely cant that deadly. But im no doctor.

Just my stoner input here.

xer0

Been vaping brick for several months now because I can't produce my own anymore. :(

I feel like it's not as painful to go back to the brick with vaping as it was with smoking. I could really tell a difference in how much dirtier the high felt when smoking brick where as vaping brick isn't as big of a step down.

I feel like its a cleaner high because I'm vaping and not bringing all of the other impurities into my body that you normally find in brick. I have no evidence to back that up obviously so take it for what it is. :p

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I was hating on brick but i kinda was at the same time. I miss rolling 3.7 into a white owl and walking down the railroad tracks.

But i guess my concern was maybe fumes from anything the grower might've used.. Its at a high heat. I dont heat up my fruit or vegetables ha​

KidFated.,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
After enjoying organics for a while, when I went back to hydro, I could taste the chemicals some growers use to puff up the flowers. I would be more worried about mold than that.

syrupy,

C No Ego

some of the ditch weed in my area is soaked in some kind of pesticide to make it more potent when smoked. I had a pick up and put the stash in a jar with a not perfect air tight lid. the next day the area around the jar reaked of pesticide but could not smell it directly when I opened it and sniffed, hard to discern with the direct sniff but not doubtful when the ambient air was involved. can't imagine what some people are taking into their systems from dumb ass f##ck!ng people who soak herb in poison. medical herb needs to be a law and enforced and those poisoning other people for profit need to be shot in the face

Supra

I'm far more willing to vape crappy bud than I am to smoke it. You should be pretty safe vaping street weed. As long as it's not moldy you're almost definitely fine, same goes for smoking. Smoking dirt weed is not a good time though.

Supra,

C No Ego

I'm far more willing to vape crappy bud than I am to smoke it. You should be pretty safe vaping street weed. As long as it's not moldy you're almost definitely fine, same goes for smoking. Smoking dirt weed is not a good time though.

I've heard that the heat from smoking evaps some of the poison in the loaded weed while vaping transports the poison to your body more effortlessly without destroying it. notice that funky taste while vaping or the constriction in the throat and raspy feel or the clogged ears- that is an indication to me that something's not quite right with the herb if my ears clog up aftetrwards. vaping may also may not be hot enough to destroy some of the toxins and they move through you or clog in you the same as eating toxin laden foods from big AG. vaping toxic weed and not expecting to get loaded with the toxins is not likely

C No Ego,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I've heard that the heat from smoking evaps some of the poison in the loaded weed while vaping transports the poison to your body more effortlessly without destroying it. notice that funky taste while vaping or the constriction in the throat and raspy feel or the clogged ears- that is an indication to me that something's not quite right with the herb if my ears clog up aftetrwards. vaping may also may not be hot enough to destroy some of the toxins and they move through you or clog in you the same as eating toxin laden foods from big AG. vaping toxic weed and not expecting to get loaded with the toxins is not likely
That was my thinking when creating this thread, hen vaping, shit (for lack of a better term) isn't destroyed by combustion, just heated up and maybe even cause a chemical reaction. Boom straight to your lungs. At least i know MY flowers are safe. I hope when i cant supply my own, i never run into any nasty buds.. And i will not vape schwag. I just dont trust anyone that feels tha need to compress bud into bricks.

KidFated.,

C No Ego

That was my thinking when creating this thread, hen vaping, shit (for lack of a better term) isn't destroyed by combustion, just heated up and maybe even cause a chemical reaction. Boom straight to your lungs. At least i know MY flowers are safe. I hope when i cant supply my own, i never run into any nasty buds.. And i will not vape schwag. I just dont trust anyone that feels tha need to compress bud into bricks.

the fact that the smoking evaps off some of the toxins making it safer than vaping is ironic. kind of like eating organic fruits and veggies will put parasites in your body because they were not fumigated and they are living on the skins of the fruits and veggies whereas non organic fruit has been poisoned to kill the parasites so you loose the nutrient value of organic but also do not get the parasites.

if you have organic live food spritzing them with grain alcohol can kill parasites from the skins

Zookeeper

There's no difference between medical and non medical... its all weed and most dispensaries are selling chemical crap. For example 90% of indoor growers find it acceptable to replace molasses and a sucrose flush with what I call 'weight regulation additives' that are nothing but problem maskers. They give the bud a sweet smell to cover any bad chemical tastes, add dead weight to the plant (high brix is supposedly a good thing,but its just sugar weight when it comes to pot..) and make it LOOK more triched. I'd rather smoke good import than half the stuff grown domestically for dispensaries. It takes half the enjoyment out of vaping after you realize what these indoor growers do to their plants all in the name of profit... Most growers will talk crap about one product and swear by a nearly identical one based on their own personal shortcomings as a grower. Im well hated by most growers, but show me a bud that weighs 25% heavier via Snowstorm,Brix plus,etc and actually goes 25% further. NOPE! Its all about the best bag appeal in the shortest time frame.

Pcpvapors

I too can notice a huge difference in smell between hydro and soil, especially after being vaped. I'm not a fan of hydro at all, unless its growing my tomatoes in the michigan winters. It's quite amusing how this whole different grading system of "medical" (it's in quotes due to the horrendous growing techniques and other faults NOT because I don't believe in it's medicinal use) herb. Back to the topic at hand, there's a thread around here about water curing dirt weed to remove the impurities, I'd strongly suggest looking at that.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Thank you! I get quality buds, if not i dont buy and wait for tha next round, but it can't hurt to do some reading!

KidFated.,
Top Bottom