Vaping killing the enjoyment of combustion!

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I used an Arizer EQ for years . If you buy the DDave bowl it takes the bowl much closer to the heater. It makes an enormous difference to the hits you receive and you don't need such high temps. My EQ broke recently so if you don't have a DDave bowl you can have mine. I'd be more than happy to send you it if you are in the UK. You can also get clones for £5 on eBay.

As for the health benefits of vaping, for me it's just a nice bonus. I vape because it gets me way more stoned than I do off a joint. I still smoke joints regularly through the day but if I'm in the mood to get wrecked I use a vape with herb and a little concentrate on top. The Arizer works well with moon rocks too.
My man, I would greatly appreciate that however are you sure? Given we're all struggling for money these days wouldn't the postage cost a fair whack? Not to mention I'm extremely hesitant about giving out my address, I'll have to set up a PO box but yeah the offer is very kind and appreciated.

Also yes the vape high is way more intense and cerebral (wanky term for you feel it in your eyes n head) lol

Raskolnikov

My man, I would greatly appreciate that however are you sure? Given we're all struggling for money these days wouldn't the postage cost a fair whack? Not to mention I'm extremely hesitant about giving out my address, I'll have to set up a PO box but yeah the offer is very kind and appreciated.

Also yes the vape high is way more intense and cerebral (wanky term for you feel it in your eyes n head) lol
Don't worry about it mate, it's only a small glass bowl. I live away out in the sticks so probably be next week anyway so give you time for the po box. You will love it. Makes a huge difference. You can also use it upside down so it is the original distance from the heater but a smaller bowl size. For what it is it transforms the Arizer.

I seen the post on here about paying it forward which I think is a wonderful concept, good movie too so it will be my pleasure. If the whole world done one nice thing just to be nice the world would be a better place.

Raskolnikov

Can't edit my last post so have to use another. I had a look last night and I have the DDave bowl an Arizer E Q tuff bowl and the glass connector with a new bag attached but unfortunately I don't still have the connector for the glass bowl to glass bag connection but I imagine you can get one easy enough and then you can using the bag as I don't think the V tower done bags. The bag has never been used as I preferred the whip with it on fan level one. Also have a few Arizer basket screens so will post them all.

Last edited:

Xenkishøtz

𝓣Ø𝓜𝓑𝓗Ø𝓤𝓢𝓔 𝓣𝓥
I'm going to be purchasing the Tinymight 2 on Monday, and I have a couple questions.
Will the 10 year warranty be intact if I purchase it from an authorised reseller?
If the answer is no, will shipping it from the original website impact shipping costs? Finland to UK rather than UK to UK? Makes sense really, just need some clarification, ty :D

Xenkishøtz,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I'm going to be purchasing the Tinymight 2 on Monday, and I have a couple questions.
Will the 10 year warranty be intact if I purchase it from an authorised reseller?
If the answer is no, will shipping it from the original website impact shipping costs? Finland to UK rather than UK to UK? Makes sense really, just need some clarification, ty :D

Might try the TM thread….

Haveth

Accessory Maker

Vape highs are definitely way better than combustion ones. I believe it’s because the temperature you’re burning the flower, you are actually able to retain the benefits of the terpenes. I don’t think that is a wanky term, I think that is a way it is described haha. Very cool of Raskol as well!

Top Bottom