Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

sweetherb

Just pulled out the evo, first time in a while! It is such a good experience, all glass and the stoned is so full on. Quality vape.
I've had many other vapes, including the ZX zirconia and herborizer ti, but nothing comes close to the flavour and density of the hits from the evo. I can honestly say it's the best desktop ever in terms of effects.

hoptimum

Just pulled out the evo, first time in a while! It is such a good experience, all glass and the stoned is so full on. Quality vape.
I pulled out my VXL after several months and it performed just as I expected. I might have to give it more love.

hoptimum,
Reactions: CANtalk

Vessel

My beloved cloud Evo took a 2.5' drop onto the a hard wood floor. It was still on when it fell and still on when I picked it up, I immediately turned it off.

This is the only vaporizer I have and I do rely on it quite a bit. It's essentially my idea of a perfect vaporizer and to hear there really isn't a replacement out there for this level of performance saddens me. I am afraid this vape will start malfunctioning and that will be that.

This is my fourth unit from this line of vaporizers that I ve owned, I still have another dead cloud Evo that appears to have a circuit/ electrical default that I ve been wanting to see if I can get serviced.

I also feel bad for being so attached to this device but it truly is amazing. Cannabis is not the same without it

Vessel,
Reactions: CANtalk

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just broke out my Evo tonight for the first time in a while. I'd almost forgotten how good this vape is. I'm down to my last ELB so I have been hesitant to use it. But fuck that, I'm gonna put it back into the main rotation and let the chips fall where they may. It's just too damn good to leave in the cupboard.

:peace:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I just broke out my Evo tonight for the first time in a while. I'd almost forgotten how good this vape is. I'm down to my last ELB so I have been hesitant to use it. But fuck that, I'm gonna put it back into the main rotation and let the chips fall where they may. It's just too damn good to leave in the cupboard.

I got extra elbs I can give you buddy!:tup:

Vessel

I turned my unit back on last night and was working w no issues. Hope it stays working. I do have another cloud Evo that had a heater issue, unit turns on but light remains red. Would love to get that serviced. Such an amazing device.

Vessel,
Reactions: davap84

hoptimum

The action of the VXL is different from any other vape I’ve used

Top Bottom