Vapes that can fit the Fury/POTV One dosing capsules

hinglemccringleberry

So, I'll preface this by saying ive never actually used dosing caps but I want to start using them for certain OTG situations. Also I'm a big fan of conduction vapor, so this works out.

I want to use the Fury capsules because they hold 33-50% less herb than the other brands caps (Storz, Davinci, Airvape, Pax budkups). Those all seem to be 0.15-0.2 capacity whereas the Fury caps are 0.1.

But I don't want to use a Fury Edge, Potv one, or V3 Pro (no disrespect to those devices, they're great vapes).

And I think their caps would be more user friendly/easier to handle because they are skinnier and longer than the caps from Storz and Airvape, which are fatter and shorter.

My questions are about vapes I don't own but am considering owning, potentially working with the Fury Caps, which I also don't own.

Can the Fury caps fit the following vapes, and if so, does it make sense to run them?
-Crafty/Mighty
-Legacy Pro
-Xmax Starry 3 / 4, and Pax 2/3/Plus- )
-IQ2 / IQC... I'm sure they fit with room to spare, but is there too much space / does it rattle too much and affect performance?

If the Fury cap is too tall or something, could it still fit if you lay it on its side in the oven of any of these vapes?

Anyone with experience attempting these other combinations, please do share!=]

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Lots of questions in this question, not sure I can answer all of them. I used the fury caps in the fury edge, and have kept them even though I got rid of the Edge.

1. They are designed to have airflow go thru them bottom to top which is why the air holes are there. It cannot be put sideways in any vape.
2. Part of the good about these capsules use in the POTV and Fury is that they touch the sides of the oven and add conduction to the mix. If they don’t fit well you lose that benefit and may need to flip them for even roasting
3. They do fit some other vapes. Ive been successful using them in my impcognito.

but.

They are extremely hard to open, I’ve had to use pliers to get them apart sometimes.

for sure they will not fit the pax or crafty mighty Both have proprietary oven shapes and sell matching pods of their own. Like trying to put a square peg in an oval hole.

good luck with your search.

hinglemccringleberry

Thanks, yeah I have a set of unused S&B caps and I can't get the lids off those things to save my life. Such a poor design. I guess I could create a flange on the lid as a leverage point for a fingernail, but you have to remove the lids from the caps to do that and I can't remove them :lol:

Ive also heard the S&B lids bend very easily, making it tricky to put them back on the capsule.

I was hoping the POTV caps would be easier to use. The S&B caps are too big for what i want to dose anyway, so I was hoping if I ever own a Mighty/Crafty that I could just use POTV or v3 pro caps sideways in the bowl and have something that's easier to operate and holds less herb when it's filled. But nevermind.

Edit - I saw a recent review of the POTV caps saying the new ones are much easier to pull apart than the ones from a few years back...

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

PeterCannon

Dosing capsules are designed to fit specific vaporizers, so it's important to check compatibility before using them.

PeterCannon,
Top Bottom