Vaped Color

dabigbuddha

Hey everyone! This is my first post! I just started using Da Buddha and it is absolutely amazing. My only concern is that the vaped herb is definitely a light to medium brown color, but there are a few specs of black as well. I am assuming most of my herb is being vaporized, but I can't help but notice the black specs. Is this normal? Also, for the people who have Da Buddha, how many hits do you take on average before you kill the bowl? Thanks in advance!

Peloton

Vapes Hard
How fine is your grind? That can play a role. Temperature setting and draw speed can play a part too, among other things.

As for the amount of hits off a bowl... I guess I've never really thought to count. Depends on how much of what you put in/pack it.

Peloton,

dabigbuddha

It is definitely grinded well. 97% of the herb is brown. There are just a few specs of black. I position the dial around 11 o'clock and draw about medium. I know I am vaping 97% of the bowl, but I was wondering if 100% of the herb should be brown?

dabigbuddha,

2clicker

Observer
yes it should be 100% brown. no black at all. it sounds like your getting very little scorching. try stirring your bowl more often (i stir after each hit) or try spinning the wand while hitting the whip. it sounds to me like your herb is sitting in the same spot hit after hit. this can cause scorching on the material closest to the heat.

stir and/or spin

2clicker,

dabigbuddha

I will try stirring after each hit now. Thank you for the help. I was stirring like every other hit or so. It's mostly brown, I just don't want any combustion (obviously) haha. Thanks again!

dabigbuddha,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I second that 2clicker. Ive got in the in the habit of stirring every hit or two, cool to see the changes it gradually goes through also. Towards the end of the bowl I usually will dump in hand/crumble/reload to get it all good.

Say, tried your DBV through some glass yet? Its quite the treat. My yesterday consisted of wand hash infused bowls through the DBV using their 6 arm water filter and vapor tamer. Highly recommend checking out some 7th floor stuff if you want to add to your experience.

Peloton,

technique

Try getting a standard SSV heater cover and wand, it really helps with the stirring and keeping an eye on your herb aswell as giving you complete control of your vaping experience.

technique,
Top Bottom