Utter Newbie and the Search for a Vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike04

Hi all!

I'm a complete newbie to pretty much any kind of smoking (outside of a few hits) and was wondering what a good, cheap ($50-$100), and most of all, very efficient vaporizer would be.

Through what I've seen, it seems the two options I have are the VaporGenie and the Magic Flight Launch Box. As such, I guess the real question is which of these is the "better" of the two?

Or, have I overlooked some black-horse contender? Any additional hints, tips, yada yada? Grinders yea or nay? All that jazz.

Thanks a lot - this site is great!

mike04,

FEAR420

Yes,get a grinder. :brow:

As for the vape....what are you looking for in one?
Stealth or not? Portable or not? Flame powered? Battery Powered? Plug-in Unit? Vaping Solo or with Friends?

FEAR420,

mike04

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, hah. I'm cheap, so efficiency would be high on the list.
Stealth is a nice plus, but not really make or break - same with portability (granted, I don't want a massive clunker to carry around or anything).

As for flame vs. battery - no idea. Guess it goes back to efficiency and/or ease-of-use. Only concern is having to buy a good battery charger/batteries or a bunch of lighters - seems like the cost may add up.

With friends is always a plus, too!

Hope this helps a bit more - my bad for not being more descriptive to begin with.

mike04,

FEAR420

Sounds like the Magic Flight Launch Box is what you need sir :2c: Check vapeworld.com & use the FC12 coupon code(best discount we have at FC,12%),....see what it comes out to.

FEAR420,

aero18

vaporist
I agree with FEAR about the Launch Box. In my experience, it has been more efficient than the VaporGenie and it has also had tastier hits. This is because of the soot that lighters give off. I didn't really enjoy the taste as much as I do now having the Launch Box.

aero18,

djdna

as a fellow noob id also recommend the launch box, it works well, its tiny, easyis to use (just takes a bit of getting used to in terms of technique) and its cheap/sturdy and hard to break... the only downside to it is making sure your batteries are charged before use and that you have enough batteries ready for longer sessions... other than that i have zero complaints with it :)

ive only ever used a volcano and a ubie before now... but the launch box is the first vape i bought and for a portable its great but i also spent a lot more on a herborizer recently for home use, as i think the 2 will compliment each other perfectly

djdna,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom