Using the extreme with a bong.

NOTaPERVERT

Right before I bought my extreme, I saw an infomercial style video on youtube that showed off all the features of the vape, and one feature I saw that I thought was really cool was how the bag mouthpiece was the same size as a bong stem. Then I get the vape, and all the mouthpeices have these fucking ridges in them that prevent the mouthpiece from being used like it is in the video. Why did they change that? Anybody know anything about this? I want ice cooled, water filtered vap rips now, dammit!

NOTaPERVERT,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
NOTaPERVERT said:
Right before I bought my extreme, I saw an infomercial style video on youtube that showed off all the features of the vape, and one feature I saw that I thought was really cool was how the bag mouthpiece was the same size as a bong stem. Then I get the vape, and all the mouthpeices have these fucking ridges in them that prevent the mouthpiece from being used like it is in the video. Why did they change that? Anybody know anything about this? I want ice cooled, water filtered vap rips now, dammit!
you put the black O ring around a smooth part of the glass. now ur good to go it it fits ur non glass n glass bong

Hennessy1414,

NOTaPERVERT

were does the oring come from? Also, what I ment to say was the mouth piece is a diffrent on than the one from the ad. I looked at the replacement parts on the site, and they are all like what I had. its like they discontinued the feature.

NOTaPERVERT,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
NOTaPERVERT said:
were does the oring come from? Also, what I ment to say was the mouth piece is a diffrent on than the one from the ad. I looked at the replacement parts on the site, and they are all like what I had. its like they discontinued the feature.
what on the balloon glass attachment for smoking on it has two black o rings on it.

Hennessy1414,

bsandhu

you put the peice thats attached to the bag into the slide with a O ring on that part to creat a seal

bsandhu,

unzari

I know, old post alert, but I just bought a bong today and tried it w my Extreme.

I should have bought a smaller one. this one's 18" and I think it's just too much space for the vapor to travel through and the vapour's having a tought time getting through to the bong: I pulled out the tube from the bong at one point, had a HUGE hit and woke up on the floor with my $180 purchase beside me, intact thank God!

That said, I've had a few killer hits with the set up, not too thick, but really potent and tasty.

Tomorrow I'll pick up a smaller bong, maybe a 12" or smaller.

In the meantime, does anyone have any tips? I searched the forums but found only a couple of threads.

unzari,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Unzari. Did i understand correctly? You took a hit of vapor and literally passed out and crashed to the floor? Wow. I'd say the bong is the perfect size.

IAmKrazy2,

unzari

I wish, but it wasnt from the bong.

It was from the whip. I just pulled it out of the bong and took a hit from the elbow. Much nicer pull than from the original mouthpiece.

Bought a smaller bong today, a 12" glass on glass, and it's definitely better than before (more vapor because of less volume) I'd like to find an even smaller quality glass bong.

unzari,

Shiz

unzari said:
I'd like to find an even smaller quality glass bong.
Probably can't do better than this from SSFG for $40 if you want a 7-8.5" tube with diffuser.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57138765/travel-tube-with-diffy-and-slide
I just bought a huge 19.7" tube but for $40 I'm grabbing one of these for the hell of it. Already spoke to the dude and he's throwing in an adapter for the fitting and making me a custom waterpipe adapter for the whip to pipe.

Shiz,

wolf torn

Shiz said:
unzari said:
I'd like to find an even smaller quality glass bong.
Probably can't do better than this from SSFG for $40 if you want a 7-8.5" tube with diffuser.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/57138765/travel-tube-with-diffy-and-slide
I just bought a huge 19.7" tube but for $40 I'm grabbing one of these for the hell of it. Already spoke to the dude and he's throwing in an adapter for the fitting and making me a custom waterpipe adapter for the whip to pipe.

I have that travel tube and its amazing....

highly recommend SSFG

thats sick he's throwing all that in for ya

I should have his showerhead diffuser in the mail today

crossing fingers hoping it comes today

wolf torn,

Shiz

This is what I showed him as a reference:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCNjw4HlieM&feature=player_embedded

He's making me a custom waterpipe adapter/elbow and mouthpiece to match for about $50.
$40 for the Travel Tube and throwing in the Gong Adapter for free. $100 shipped for all that is pretty insane in my opinion.

I just asked him if he could also make me a custom bowl for the Extreme like in that video but with a smaller bowl inside, about half the width of the original bowl. Waiting to see if he can do it and for how much.

Shiz,
Top Bottom