US Global Imports? Any experience . . .

Squeeky

This site gets brought up almost everyday on the forums, in reference to cheap China made glass. I'm curious if anyone has any direct experience with them? They do not sell retail, but I have a small company with EIN reference and considering making a purchase. What does bother me is their lack of qty order and only $150 min. Just seems a little low for someone claiming to be a wholesaler. My other concern is they do not require EIN for online purchases, which most wholesalers I've used for my business do. Granted it's a completely different line of retail.

I'm not looking to buy and resale these pieces as most are already found online, but I wouldn't mind getting a few different styles of their Sci glass pieces just to compare diff styles, and other options. It is funny that their Ti nails are stamped made in USA, but are not :)

Squeeky,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
They also supposedly carry Liquid, which is a pretty good line of glass. Though, it looks like their old line/logo stuff.

BigDaddyVapor,

redglassgallery

JHANPIXEL
Glass Blower
looks like your typical distributor here in Downtown LA
sells a mix of imported goods and local made low end items.
quality will be hit and miss
usually the high grade imports are better quality than the american made stuff these places offer.

redglassgallery,
Top Bottom