Upgrading from the original HappyVappy... suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanon

I gave a good friend my old HappyVappy (I believe they now call it the 'Ano'). I'm looking to get a new vaporizer, and the new HappyVappy models (digital with LCD screens) look good, but I'm wondering if there's something better for me out there.

Things I liked about the original HappyVappy: small size, ability to use a straw instead of a bag, looks like an electric toothbrush charger, basically an electric bowl with no smoke.

Things I didn't like: intake hole was tiny, so I had to pull REALLY HARD to get a small volume of vapor, using ground-up plant material was incovenient (it clogged the straw), and the plasticy-feeling materials worried me (plastics become carcinogenic at high temperatures).

Given that, what would you recommend I buy? No real budget, as I believe all high quality vaporizers will pay for themselves over time (the original HappyVappy certainly qualified).

Also, if I do get the new (expensive) HV, when's it usually on sale?

hanon,

hanon

Something that has a lot of the things I liked about the HV, and few of the things I didn't like, plus any convenient technologies/features that I may not be aware of.

hanon,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I can't speak for the PD or WDZ, but the MZ is a wonderful vape of the same style. It is efficient in conserving your herb and can deliver good sized hits. It's versatile in that you can add kief to your mix, smoke wand hash, and hook it up to a bong. It's only downside is that it isn't a party vape and would be difficult to use in a situation with several people.

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom