Underdog Log Vapes

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Here's a close up of my new best friend....
I Love this Big Leaf Maple Burl.:love:
Thanks again.:clap:

3u1f15Z.jpg

Haven't shut her down since her arrival. If were not vaping she's making the house smell lovely...

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
All the exotic pups do look amazing, one sweet thing though is how beautiful a simple Ash or maple dog looks as it ages and is heated while used and cared for with a regular underbutter treatments.

My Ash Dog is quite a few shades darker with the ring patterns popin' out now, nothing else like her she's a work of art and that's one thing I love about underdogs are that they are each kinda so unique in size and shape that they all seem exotic to me no matter the wood type you pick.

...... I know I already have two pups i love, pretty sure I'll have more.

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker

ctxgooner

gooner
Well I was going to wait but sinc
e everyone is sharing theirs, here ya go...
Afzelia burl (AirCore)
H4UbNBZ.jpg

BL Maple Burl (StandardCore)
3AElyEE.jpg

That birth mark is sick!!!!!!

i havent even got my hands on my 1st and im already thinking about my 2nd......keep them blanks coming @Snappo

Modnote: Removed reply from quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Glad everyone is so excited about their custom Pups.. I'm enjoying making them!

We're putting the finishing touches on the last of our 4/20 announcements and hope to be done and post that tonight so keep bearing with us.

Also I know some of you have messaged us and we haven't had enough time to respond to all of you yet because of the mad dash to 4/20. If you can bear with us there as well we'll get all those messages responded to after we finalize the 4/20 details.

Thanks Dogs, enjoy your Sunday! (and keep your eyes out for the last of the 4/20 updates) :tup:

ctxgooner

gooner
Glad everyone is so excited about their custom Pups.. I'm enjoying making them!

We're putting the finishing touches on the last of our 4/20 announcements and hope to be done and post that tonight so keep bearing with us.

Also I know some of you have messaged us and we haven't had enough time to respond to all of you yet because of the mad dash to 4/20. If you can bear with us there as well we'll get all those messages responded to after we finalize the 4/20 details.

Thanks Dogs, enjoy your Sunday! (and keep your eyes out for the last of the 4/20 updates) :tup:

Just take my money now:popcorn:

Jokermachine

Well-Blown Member
Holy shit. I can't believe how many of you are scoring on these beautiful dogs. I'm freaking out looking at all of them. At first I thought I was dreaming as I was scanning the thread, thinking there can't be this many sick looking dogs all at once. Congratulations to all of you that were able to score! Damn, I l love those big leaf maple Dogs.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Damn, I l love those big leaf maple Dogs.
There's plenty more Big Leaf Maple burls for the Dog of your dreams!!! Get em while they're hot!!! If you're extra lucky, you might get one with a birthmark (void) like the one on @NickDlow 's pictured above. No guarantee, but they do sometimes reveal themselves during the wood turning process;).

Last edited:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey Dogs, almost ready for 4/20 but a quick question first... We're adding some special vapes to the website that have limited quantities on hand but that I can make more of as needed.

> Should we limit sales of these special vapes to the stock on hand OR should we allow backorders?

In this case backorders would be built and ship within a week.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hey Dogs, almost ready for 4/20 but a quick question first... We're adding some special vapes to the website that have limited quantities on hand but that I can make more of as needed.

> Should we limit sales of these special vapes to the stock on hand OR should we allow backorders?

In this case backorders would be built and ship within a week.

Well, If i was to purchase a special UD I feel like this should be a limited deal so its even more special. If you allow back orders it will be a little less rare. I hope that makes sense.

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Ok UDs! We've got a few new standard pieces added to the website and two new surprises!

The first surprise is our new Econo-Dog -- a 17 volt, budget piece for newbies. It has the production version low mass Air Core and heats up fast and hot!
Econo_Dog-900x900.JPG

And the second surprise is our MINI-DOG!! (And this is not an April Fools Day joke, we promise!)

We are offering these little pups to experienced UD users only (or those purchasing a standard UD at the same time), as these Mini-Dogs are sort of a novelty vape and not representative of the standard UD log vape experience. Take a look at these tiny beasts:
Mini_Dog_Pyramid-900x900.JPG

We will also be posting unique, production Air Core Vapes with Stainless Steel heater cartridges sometime soon. So if you're looking for one of those, stay tuned!

Happy 420 UDs!

Top Bottom