• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Underdog Log Vapes

ckannaSr

Sash1mi420

Hey Sash- Please send me an email. The referral ID program gives store credit, not an immediate discount. If the order I think is yours is actually yours, then I see store credit on your account and also on the account of the referral ID that was used.

Sometime last week the promo was 10% for new customer and 5% discount to referral. Maybe I read wrong? Now I notice the promo ,is 10% for referral and store credit(assuming 5%)for new customer. But no worries,I purchased one anyways!!! In a couple days I will be vaping again!!! Many thanks!!

Sash1mi420,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
Sometime last week the promo was 10% for new customer and 5% discount to referral. Maybe I read wrong? Now I notice the promo ,is 10% for referral and store credit(assuming 5%)for new customer. But no worries,I purchased one anyways!!! In a couple days I will be vaping again!!! Many thanks!!

Yes, 10% of the purchase price in store credit for the referrer, and 5% of the purchase price in store credit for the referree. Store credit for both based on the percentages, not discounts. Sorry about the confusion! Please let me know if there's a better way for us to write that to avoid confusion with others. Feedback is always welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sash1mi420

Yes, 10% of the purchase price in store credit for the referrer, and 5% of the purchase price in store credit for the referree. Store credit for both based on the percentages, not discounts. Sorry about the confusion! Please let me know if there's a better way for us to write that to avoid confusion with others. Feedback is always welcome!
I think it's written clearly. I just didn't give the time to read it correctly.sorry for hat on my behalf. Also I wasn't able to used Snappo referral ID that he sent me through pm, at first I was able to,but as I went to checkout,it said invalid,so I used one number below his... So I ended up using a random person ID...

Sash1mi420,

underdogette

one in a billion
Company Rep
I think it's written clearly. I just didn't give the time to read it correctly.sorry for hat on my behalf. Also I wasn't able to used Snappo referral ID that he sent me through pm, at first I was able to,but as I went to checkout,it said invalid,so I used one number below his... So I ended up using a random person ID...

Oh, ok, thanks- I'm going to go ahead and switch that over to Snappo's then. :)

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
@underdogette referring to the o-rings for the core, please entertain my possibly ridiculous fear of the o-ring off-gassing due to the proximity to the heatcore. just how much heat can an o-ring take?

These o-rings are high-temp silicone, are amongst the highest temp rated available and can be considered inert.. no off-gassing. They're rated for sustained temps of up to 425°F which is beyond what the core of the UD experiences so we're within spec there no problem.

They're also FDA compliant though we don't recommend eating them as they are very chewy and bland in flavor. :cool:

hf

payday... finally ordered a vvps from amazong and the cords, a nong, and some stainless steel tips from underdog. My house runs a bit cold so this is an exciting upgrade.
still waiting on my vvps but everything else came insanely fast... only took 2 days to hawaii... underdog is awesome

edit- took stoned me a little bit to get the silicon of the stainless tip in my female gong but I figured it out.

Last edited:

Sash1mi420

How often do everyone clean there stem and screen? Mines seems to be all kinked up within couple days. I use it through the water pipe. I'm the only user also. I've had this UD for about 1 week now. It's amazing btw!!!

Blazein5

i change screens as needed, usually every few days and let my stems go until they're really dirty i'm kind of lazy. once i found my preferred stem i stocked up so now i have 6 or so to rotate, always have screens soaking in a small jar, i love the reclaim left by the ud makes great knockout sleepy time medicine. enjoy your ud it was a game changer for me

and happy turkey day everyone

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I agree, I change screens often and always have some soaking, the reclaim from my stems is some good stuff! I also will hit an empty stem and it de-gunks the screen of any oils so it's easier to brush clean

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I just take a wooden rod and push a small piece of organic cotton and push it through, then I vape the cotton.

KidFated.,

NewVape

What a guy!
I wash my glass every week or so and I clean my stems at the same time. I just drop the whole thing screen and all in some PBW. Keeps them clean with little hassle but I guess I miss out on the reclaim.

NewVape,

TeeJay1952

I wash my glass every week or so and I clean my stems at the same time. I just drop the whole thing screen and all in some PBW. Keeps them clean with little hassle but I guess I miss out on the reclaim.

Fill empty tube with 91 % ISO and drop in glass (slowly so you don't dump)
Wait 10- 15 minutes. Use needle nose pliers to grip edge and remove (slowly so juice stays in tube)
Now toss in PBW bath.
Repeat as necessary for whole collection including Glass Domes ect.
Dump dirty tube with ISO onto a dinner plate and wait 24 hours.
Scrape plate with razor blade and enjoy reclaim.

TeeJay1952,
Reactions: NickDlow

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Alright, a few new accessories for you. We've added the little silicone connector pieces that you can use to connect the stainless steel stem tips to your glass stems (à la carte or in combo with the stem tips), and different sized high temperature silicone O-rings for use as finger-savers on your glass stems, or as a positive stop/added air seal on your vape's center tube when using glass stems.

View all in Stems & Supplies

newsiliconeofferings.jpg

Awesome additions! Adding to my Christmas wish list!

Hey FC, I had a purple days vaporizer before but switched to an SSV because the core of the purple days got loose and it appeared as if the wood was burning a little, which didn’t feel very safe. Does the underdog have the same problem or the wood is well shielded from the core? The SSV vapes very well, but whip style vaporizers look a bit "drugy-ish" with the tubing and everything. My GF prefers to see me smoke a jay even if it’s worst for the lungs.

I definitely had "wood charring" from the PD. I just didn't know it at the time. I have noticed none from my almost 1 year old UD. Neither in taste nor charred bits from an upside down spanking. The UD is very elegant looking, discrete (I leave mine out in the open with no problems), and does not look "druggy-ish" at all. I'm sure your gf might even prefer you using an UD as it is cleaner as far as smell, ash, roaches, and the rest that comes with combustion. Plus they are fucking stunning to hold!

Any tips on how to get the reclaim out?

The last few times, I've used a straw (about pencil diameter). Just kind of run the edge against the side of the stem. It gets most of it out neatly. I then use a toothpick to scoop it into container and use iso and a qtip to make it squeaky clean.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Hiya folks! Just wanted to stop by and say a word or two about my VaporDogs & AromaDogs - there's nothing better, vape & aroma-wise, on this planet that satisfies and performs like my beloved dogs! Game-changers, life-enhancers, pleasure-givers, and examples to others as to what stellar product & friendly courteous knowledgeable service really means! Happy holidays to all my FC friends! Snappo
G1gmv7z.jpg

S8Q9j4o.jpg

Last edited:

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Heya Dogs and Dogettes, hope you all had a nice holiday weekend!

We're back in the saddle and gearing up for a busy December so I will keep my post short. We will be having a special or two leading up to the holiday, we're working on setting it up now and should be done in the next day or two (if not sooner). Will post more details later on as we have time. :peace:

@Magic9 & @Snappo - aw thanks guys! Always makes us feel great to hear how people enjoy and use their Pups! :)

I was in the London Natural History Museum today and this reminded me of a vape you made @underdog :lol:
2j5fbf6.jpg

Oh yeah, I've seen and turned my fair share of those.. lol.

@KidFated. - you better keep an eye on that PodDog lest it end up in a museum. :cool:

AdmiralAlpacha

I missed thanksgiving but I want to join in with snappo and speak real quick about how much I love my dog.

Mine has been plugged in for the better part of 3 years, almost 24/7. I'm home a lot so it only gets unplugged when I'm leaving for more than a day.

Always gives me incredible vapor. Probably shouldn't admit to this in public (especially such a dog loving corner of the internet) but sadly I abuse my dog. Not intentionally but it happens. He falls off my desk and workbench pretty much daily, sometimes on concrete. Hes roughed up a bit and has some scars. But he has never complained or missed a step, always by my side ready to please. And hes still good looking

I don't even have a vvps still.... I can control the temps enough for my preference just by moving the screen.

Maintenance is a breeze, easiest out of all my previous vapes by far. I change my screens a lot since I like them really drag free, so I just keep a little cup with iso for them to soak in.

I'm so happy with it I've pretty much lost interest in this place, I don't check out new vapes very often, and I hardly ever think about acquiring a new one like I use to. Because why would I?

It blows my mind that something so simple can do the job so well when all of these new vapes with all of their features sometimes struggle to do what we are here for, create quality vapor.

My only complaint is that I don't have 5 more. For my workshop, friends and family.

Lets not get started about how efficient it is either... Iv already typed too much

Thanks for the great product Dave, I could go on forever.

TL;DR I LOVE MY DOG!!!!!

Top Bottom