Completed Underdog log vape Birch aircore bundle - 3 stems, dimmer, a/c adapter, ext cord, screens

JimmyCricket

Greetings! Looking for an efficient, durable, light, and inconspicuous desktop vaporizer? You have come to the right place! I am selling an Underdog log vape bundle featuring many accessories.
This Birch dog has been a wonderful tool for me. Sadly, I have to retire from the hobby due to work reasons. I want to pass along the fun to another vape enthusiast. The Underdog shines at using small amounts of coarse ground material, especially through a water attachment. It is light enough to pass to friends or leave on a table.

This package includes...

A. Power Adaptor (AC/DC), Dimmer Switch (used to lower vape temp), and Extension Cord

B. 3 to 4 - stem attachments

• Stem 1: Glass (Thick, Direct Draw)
  • Stem 2: Nylon (Direct draw)
  • Stem 3: Nylon-on-glass, 18/19mm, water attachment
  • OPTIONAL Stem 4: Glass-on-Glass, 14mm, water attachment (the end that goes into the vape is damaged and chipped. The ground glass end that goes into water is still functional)
C. Many other accessories...
  • 5 - Basket Screens to hold material in stems (cleaned in iso)
  • 1 - Stainless Steel Stem Tip with Silicone Ring (can be attached to thick glass stem to create a more efficient, harder-hitting bowl)
  • 1 - Copper Aromatherapy Cup & beeswax to diffuse essential oils
  • 1 - "Wooden pick" for removing screens or packing bowls
  • 1 - Aluminum Magic Flight Launch Box Case for holding stems
I am looking for $90 shipped within the US. Please message me with any questions! I have bought many things here and have existing feedback. :peace:

Top Bottom