Uh-ohh...now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rklevy

Ok I was all set to buy Da Buddha Vape as my first Vaporizer. I did a bit of research, and for the casual smoker like me (I like a couple of nice hits once or twice a week) it seemed to be the best option. So I log onto the Vaporizergiant website, only to find they no longer carry it due to "it's lack of thermopstatic controls". So I am now back to square one I think.

vaporizergiant.com/buddha-vaporizer.html

They recommend the Easy Vape. What do you all think a casual smoker like me should do?

rklevy,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
Go to another store to get DBV rather than the easy vape imo. They do still have temp control that is an incorrect statement from vaporgiant.

Happycamper,

max

Out to lunch
I suspect that vaporizergiant has a case of sour grapes-could be they aren't allowed to buy from 7th Floor anymore for some reason. The SSV and DBV have analog temp controls, which is what you want in this price range. The dealer's claim that there's something missing from the 7th Floor vapes is simply bullshit.

Why do you want to buy from this dealer? Haven't you seen our list of recommended dealers? You'll notice that vaporizergiant isn't on the list. Their service is mediocre at best, and their prices are strictly retail. Their misleading claim about the SSV/DBV is reason enough to avoid them.
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=334

FC members get the best discounts and the list shows you the best dealers. Go ahead and buy the DBV from one of the dealers on our list. It's a great vape for the money.

max,

lwien

So many things wrong with this.

Here is a quote from their Buddha page: "Built here in the USA, you can be assured you are getting a great product and a company that will stand behind their product! Be aware of imported vaporizer, they are most likely a knock off of a good American brand, using the poorest of quality meterials and may also use toxic glues to hold the part togeather."

They tell you to beware of imported vapes, and yet, they clearly tell you to purchase the Easy Vape instead. WTF??

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom