BaroneBarra

Yes i used warm up mode and after that i put the temperature at 195/220 c°.
I packed my bowl with the rim screen at the bottom but i didnt stir the material by The session at the first session. Draw speed can sure be the cause, tonight after work i re try

Hey,
Italian Tubo owner here.

Hit me up in private if you need assistance in our mother tongue :)

Btw guys,
the combo Tubo-D020-whip is my favourite way of vaping ever.
It makes the vapour so smooth it's ridiculous. Last week a friend of mine - who owns a Fury - tried it and, while still exhaling, looked at me with crazy eyes and went «how can it be this cool??».

Good times :D

Evilevile

I'm confused. Is the Dual a prototype that's not yet available for sale? How do some FCers already have their hands on it? Are they just testing it? I don't see it on the Lamart website.

Im starting to wonder if I should have gotten a dual instead or waited for one. My E-cig uses 2 batteries and I can't imagine going back to one with 1 battery.

The question that's bugging me is: Would the extra battery also affect the Tubo's power, making for quicker extraction and bigger clouds? Or just the battery life?

manujoe

Also how are you packing it? If you're doing uncapped basket screen close to the heater, there's no cap (as with the capsules) to absorb some extra heat, and also it's dangerous to go above 400f with the load that close to the heater (esp uncapped)

Tubo definitely favors a quicker-paced draw speed in my experience as well. If your resistance is right, and your temp values were correct, then try adjusting draw speed.

Definitely report back and let us know how you get along. Perhaps it is technique, since both of my tubos were ok to go with no fiddling right out of the box, but I did see someone say that the tubo requires technique the other day (which never really crossed my mind tbh, with cruise mode the thing is brainless to use)

also - do not hit when it's in warmup :) Could also be a cause
I always take a huge rip during warmup and immediately set it to cruise at 190°C then increase at 5 or 10° increments for maybe 6 to 8 minutes. Never chars like that

Gray Area

I'm confused. Is the Dual a prototype that's not yet available for sale? How do some FCers already have their hands on it? Are they just testing it? I don't see it on the Lamart website.

Im starting to wonder if I should have gotten a dual instead or waited for one. My E-cig uses 2 batteries and I can't imagine going back to one with 1 battery.

The question that's bugging me is: Would the extra battery also affect the Tubo's power, making for quicker extraction and bigger clouds? Or just the battery life?

As @InhaleExhale said it's really battery life that's gained from the dual battery ver. I have both (I think FJ did a one off run for those people who had pm'd him about it after the video went up)... dunno if he's planning more :shrug: they work the same :nod:

Having said that I'm pretty sure I'd get more bowls from my og unit using 2 separate batteries, than I do from my dual with one paired set... just... maybe... (I need to experiment to be sure).

I still end up using my my original Tubo much more than my dual simply because of the unit size (and the fact it's so easy to swap batteries with the magnetic door).

After having both, if I had to keep only one of my Tubo's it'd be my original single bat ver :tup:

Last edited:

greenmachinexlt

NoFuxLeft
My TuboX arrived today. Faster shipping then I expected from Switzerland to Massachusetts in the US. Total bonus that it arrived on a Saturday, too. I ran into what I believe were Cuboid related issues, but once I worked those out I was able to get everything dialed in nicely. I am digging the TuboX. :tup:

That's a 3D print the Cuboid 200 and TuboX are cradled in. It's made of cedarwood and it is a perfect solution for making this a one handed operation. @Padriano made some of these and was kind enough to send me one.

SBG6jfE.jpg

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
After having both, if I had to keep only one of my Tubo's it'd be my original single bat ver :tup:

On the other side of the coin, I don't care too much about the added size/weight. I haven't even used my dual in single battery mode yet tbh. I've had my single packed up waiting to send off for trade to @Slow Draw McGraw for about a month now :D

I'd rather not have to fuck with batteries and stupid little single 18650s flying all over and having to be changed 2 bowls after you put em in.

I also haven't gotten dumb device too hot on my dual yet - whether or not this is coincidence, idk

Gray Area

On the other side of the coin, I don't care too much about the added size/weight. I haven't even used my dual in single battery mode yet tbh

Me neither... don't like the way the single swaps out (on the dual) and having to slide off that compartment every time...

I'm seriously considering sending it (the single battery compartment) back to FJ to have it retrofitted for my PA with mock battery and cable.
I had the chance of doing this when my dual was on order, but chose not to :doh:

almost there

On the other side of the coin, I don't care too much about the added size/weight. I haven't even used my dual in single battery mode yet tbh. I've had my single packed up waiting to send off for trade to @Slow Draw McGraw for about a month now :D

I'd rather not have to fuck with batteries and stupid little single 18650s flying all over and having to be changed 2 bowls after you put em in.

I also haven't gotten dumb device too hot on my dual yet - whether or not this is coincidence, idk
I get the device too hot msg on my dual whenever I use the whip or bent mp. What was your fix, did you lower max wattage? I like the 2 battery configuration for whip use. The extra weight makes it very stable to just park it on a table and only hold the whip.

reek702

My TuboX arrived today. Faster shipping then I expected from Switzerland to Massachusetts in the US. Total bonus that it arrived on a Saturday, too. I ran into what I believe were Cuboid related issues, but once I worked those out I was able to get everything dialed in nicely. I am digging the TuboX. :tup:

That's a 3D print the Cuboid 200 and TuboX are cradled in. It's made of cedarwood and it is a perfect solution for making this a one handed operation. @Padriano made some of these and was kind enough to send me one.

SBG6jfE.jpg
Mines the complete opposite lol, i got an email saying it shipped on 3-21 but it still hasn't shown up at my door as of 4-1. At this point I don't care when it shows up since I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on 4-3 so sadly I won't be able to use it if it does arrive...bummer

RelaxedNow

Mines the complete opposite lol, i got an email saying it shipped on 3-21 but it still hasn't shown up at my door as of 4-1. At this point I don't care when it shows up since I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled on 4-3 so sadly I won't be able to use it if it does arrive...bummer

Huh. That’s why you SHOULD use it. A little herb just might take your mind off the discomfort. :chill: :smug:

RelaxedNow,
Reactions: muunch

NHCheef

Vape... For your health!
Just curious... What shipping method did you choose?

NHCheef,

reek702

Just curious... What shipping method did you choose?
priority with tracking

Huh. That’s why you SHOULD use it. A little herb just might take your mind off the discomfort. :chill: :smug:

Could I still vape? I've been strongly advised not to by several people because of the possibility of getting "dry socket". They say I don't want that, its extremely painful they say

Last edited by a moderator:

Evilevile

Could I still vape? I've been strongly advised not to by several people because of the possibility of getting "dry socket". They say I don't want that, its extremely painful they say

Gauze on one side, vape on the other. Rinse mouth with salt water after sessions and replace gauze regularly. You won't get a dry socket.

The Tubo I ordered on 3/23 by 'E-Cheque' has finally cleared 04/02!. Now my Tubo starts its long journey 'Economy' style. No tracking either *crosses fingers*

How well does the Tubo function outside in the wind? I struggle with my SBJR when there's even a little bit of wind.

NHCheef

Vape... For your health!
The Tubo I ordered on 3/23 by 'E-Cheque' has finally cleared 04/02!. Now my Tubo starts its long journey 'Economy' style. No tracking either *crosses fingers*

Exciting stuff!! Mine is currently in the "Packaging" stage... Fingers crossed that it shows up before this weekend! I went with priority (untracked) shipping.

Patience is a virtue or something... right?

leveltree

never wanted to beat that one ;)
@almost there I was getting the too hot problem handled with the eco mode pretty well, in OG tubo though.
Maybe that helps you too.
Ripping hard is also a cause for me.

@Evilevile in my experience wind and cold environment lead to higher energy consumption and thus faster battery drain but nothing else is affected really.
Using in wind wasn't a problem for sure. ;)

little maggie

I have both and mostly use the single. Starting with a fresh battery I've never had trouble with my tubo lasting a very long session I agree with some others that if I could only have one I'd get the original.

I also do nothing to it re using different modes. I press the start button and sometimes go to cruise control. No eco or other setting and have never had a problem with temp or anything else.

Since I can't double post I want to add that I had the mistaken impression that I could order the mighty capsules and they would fit my tubos. They won't. :(

Last edited:

reek702

My Tubo has been delayed in the building stages: up to 2 weeks now before it ships out. Hold me :cry:

:zzz: --> :rip:

mines shipped 3/21 and I still haven't received it, I choose priority with tracking but unfortunately tracking doesn't update. it just shows it shipped from Switzerland and that's it no other tracking. I'm hoping it didn't got lost or something. Hate not knowing where its at or when to expect it, at least u know where yours is at lol

mod note: edited to move content outside quote

Last edited by a moderator:
reek702,
Reactions: muunch
Top Bottom