Trippy show to get vaped and watch on HBO Max

gdpvaper

Popped some gummies the other night and then hopped on the couch with my vape pen to watch some HBO Max and decided to try to watch something new called Scavengers Reign. I'll be honest, it looked stupid but I figured I'd give it a shot and just turn it off if it wasn't worth watching. It's amazing. I had no idea what it was about when I started watching it (didn't bother watching any previews). Talk about a total mind fuck. If you like trippy ass shit, this is a show to watch. Definitely a show to watch after you're nice and baked. You'll thank me later.

Texus

Thanks for the rec. Huge fan of High Maintenance on HBO too. Short episodes about experiences of weed delivery guy in NYC. Not triply but really captures the variety of cannabis users out there and much more.

Good times for sci-fi in general too these days. Silo and Severance on Apple are both great. And Expanse on Amazon may be beat sci-fi show ever made.

Texus,
Reactions: gdpvaper

gdpvaper

Thanks for the rec. Huge fan of High Maintenance on HBO too. Short episodes about experiences of weed delivery guy in NYC. Not triply but really captures the variety of cannabis users out there and much more.

Good times for sci-fi in general too these days. Silo and Severance on Apple are both great. And Expanse on Amazon may be beat sci-fi show ever made.
Haven't seen that one. Sounds interesting, I'll add it to the list to watch later.
Gonna take an edible Friday night and watch this! Looks right up my alley lol.
Nice lol

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Oh man I LOVE Scavengers Reign. Such a good show.

Another good show on max isn't Sci fi but is still great while medicated: primal

Top Bottom