Tolerance or Lower Quality?

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Hi! I have been vaping for about 2 months. My first pickup was an 1/8th of Strawberry Cough (med), and I use an MFLB, and I was able to get high off 2 hits (with a 1/2 packed trench), now, I have a new pickup of 1/8th Kush Dreams (med), and I need to vape a whole trench to get where I was with my other stuff. Is it my tolerence or the lower quality? I know the Kush Dreams was cheaper because 1/8th was only $27 versus $50, but would it make that much of a difference?

Oh and the amount I vape daily, depends. I'd say I vape every other day, 1-2 trenches.

Thanks for any opinions!

Elluzion,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Ya know, different strains will act differently on you. Too many variables in the equation to say if it is either the quality or your own tolerance.

DevoTheStrange,

OO

Technical Skeptical
like devo said there is alot of variables, but more than likely (as devo said), different strains have different effects. if the effect is the same, but it takes a higher dosage, than i would venture to guess that it is a difference in the quality of the plant, which i believe has as much to do with genetics as it does with the grower.

OO,

Theo

A price difference of $50 to $26 is quite big so the quality seems like it's not nearly as good so it could be a factor. But if you're getting medical all the time it's probably your tolerance and not the bud.

Theo,

OO

Technical Skeptical
Theo said:
A price difference of $50 to $26 is quite big so the quality seems like it's not nearly as good so it could be a factor. But if you're getting medical all the time it's probably your tolerance and not the bud.
people always talk about tolerence, but i truly have yet to see an increase in mine, so i think maybe some people's systems form a tolerance easier than others'.

OO,

2clicker

Observer
Theo said:

id say the price difference is a huge red flag that the quality isnt near the same. even in the medicinal arena the qualities vary. different patients have different tolerances so the product offering must reflect this.

and i do believe that tolerances can change in some people, but IMO not that fast.

besides like the others have said you are gonna react differently with different strains so just go back to the strains that you like best. your lucky to have this problem in the first place.

2clicker,
Top Bottom