To Vape or Not to Vape?

Rebelistic

I think the main reason people continue to smoke rather than vape is tradition/habbit and also because cheap low quality vapes don't really work well. If every smoker was given a free Mighty (or any other top end, easy to use vape) then things might be different but I guess £100 to £200 is a lot for most people to fork out if their not 100% sure it's any good.

Edit, done the survey. There are some vapes I'm not familair with but was not able to leave the answers for these blank so had to guess.

Last edited:

Wizsteve

had me until the last couple of questions really don't see the need for the price point and ease of use from 1-10 way to much to ask a person ( price well 60-600 and you want us to say much one cost what why? and ease of use unless we used that vape are input would be just here say ) be better off asking them which vape they use and why just my two cents

Seren

Away with the fairies
What are the reasons people prefer to vape over smoking? and why do some people choose to smoke in addition to, or instead of vaping?

I chose to switch to vaping for health reasons. I wanted to give up smoking but not herbs.

I exclusively vape. If I had to hazard a guess why some people partake in both, then I'd say that in some cases people will smoke to be 'sociable'. Also, in Europe it's common to smoke tobacco/herb mixes - so there is also possibly an element of addiction to tobacco and the other chemicals (and their effects) found in tobacco.

As for why people choose to smoke instead of vaping, then I guess the above could also apply. I have plenty of friends who have tried my vaporizer s, have enjoyed them, but stick with smoking. For some, they prefer the smoking buzz. For others, the initial outlay can be off putting - even though there are some really reasonably priced starter vapes out there.

:2c: :peace:

Good luck with your research. I've also completed the survey. If you are able to change the design for the ranking questions, that may be worth while in terms of data quality. I also found myself just randomly entering responses at that stage, because the design forces an answer. I know this can reduce missing data - but it is sometimes better to offer a 'don't know' option to ensure good data .... :2c: :)

Last edited:
Seren,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom